F O U R

She stood in front of the mirror looking at herself, she want to look professional at the first day of her work

She stood in front of the mirror looking at herself, she want to look professional at the first day of her work. It was currently 7:30 am and she woke up Rose so she could tell if she was looking decent or not. As her work schedule she have to be at Mr. V mansion at 8 am, have to make his breakfast and then have to select his clothes and he will left for office at 9. she wonder if his other assistant also did not.

Only if she know that she was his first ever assistant.

"So what do you think?" she asked turning around and look at Rose who yawn and rub her messy morning hairs. y/n throw the pillow on her making her started. Rose eyes widen looking at her.

 Rose eyes widen looking at her

"Damn, you look good. now let me sleep." she said quickly covering herself with the blanket, y/n shake her head and pick up her purse. she look at her wrist watch and her eyes widen.

"Shit I am late." she said and ran out of tye house to find the cab.

Mr. V Mansion

Y/N POV:

The security guard let me in after I show him my ID which Miss Anna give me yesterday. I look around the whole mansion in awe. This place was so big and stunning.

I used to live in one but I left that place long ago. not wanted to go back to the people who nothing but heartless. I shake my head and make my towards the kitchen. The kitchen was empty, where are all the maids or Am I too early.

I started to make breakfast for Mr. V since I don't know what he likes to eat, so I went with two slice of break, an egg and bacon with a cup of coffee.

After taking my time, I was finally finished. I look at the plate and smile. It's my first ever Job at such a big company.

I used to work in cafes but most of them refuse to give me job or half of them shut down for some reasons. I know who did this.

I will never forgive hom after what he did. I still remember that day very clearly. how my life turn upside down.

I snap out of my thoughts when someone clear their throat. Fixing my clothes I quickly turn around.