S I X

A week later:

A week later:

holding the pen in between his fingers he spin it looking at the papers on the table, his fingers rub on his lower lips while he was in his deep thoughts, he was focused on the papers his mind was somewhere else.

lifting his gaze from the papers her look through the glass, he can clearly see her sitting there working on the laptop, she act so professional, it's been a week since she started to work here. Not so many things changed but he always feel like losing control when she is around. there is always some kind of tension between them. she was just ao heavenly and beautiful for his eyes he just want to keep her for himself but he can't do that, not yet.

He remembers what Mr. Park told him that day. Him and y/n's mother were childhood sweethearts, Mi-Cha belong to a rich family while Mr. Park just started his business that time. she was forced to marry Kang Jung-Ho, Mr. Park did fight for his love but in the end it remains incomplete. he was heart broken when he saw her baby bump, he was ready to take his life but he that night he met Jimin's mother.

He wonder if she knows about that, did she know that her father killed her mother? It wasn't just a rumor It was truth that was hidden perfectly from everyone. Only if tht truth comes out Kang Jung-Ho will rot in jail for that.

His gaze turn dark when he saw one of his employee walking into her office, she lift her head and give him a smile. Not so many people talk to her here, since she is his personal Assistant female employees always look at her in jealousy and make employees only want to be near her for god knows what reason.

His jaw clenched when he look at the way she was talking to him, his grip around the pen tighten, he glare at the back of that man. he was going to fire that man.

Snap!

He sigh deeply and throw the broken pen away running his hands through his hairs, only if he could tell her who he is. everything will be alright then. she should be here with him. in his arms.

The man soon left the room and she went back to her work. she was focused on the screen when she suddenly turn her head and pick up her phone, she looked confused for a while but then she stood up and left the room

Y/N POV:

After Sam left I went back to my work, he is an employee here and we often meet at the entrance of the company, he was here to ask if I will go on a lunch with him since I am always alone.

I have to reject his offer politely, I don't want him to feel bad for me cause I don't have any friends here. My phone suddenly rang, I frown looking at the unknown number. I picked it up

"Hello?"

"Hey, y/n?" I tilted my head hearing the voice, It was so similar.

"Jungkook?" I hear him chuckle.

"It's really you?" I asked.

"Ya. how are you? and where are you?" I stood up and walk out of my office, since it's right in front of Mr. V office I don't want him to found me talking on my phone in working hours. I walk into the hallway.