Chapter Nine

Jake played with his fingers, sat on the bed bored. He woke up and assumed it was morning now. Showered and ready. It's not like he wanted April to come in and tickle him, but he was just bored. He flops back onto the pillow. He hadn't been supplied any socks or pants so far, but he had managed to dress himself with some fresh black boxers and a soft white t-shirt that had been folded up and placed on a dresser in the room for him to find.
~•~
     "Good morning!", April burst into the room startling Jake. "Oh you're already all up and ready...are you a morning person?". Jake nodded in response, grabbing the pillow to hug and scooting his back up against the wall. "Can't relate.", she says. April claps her hands together. "Got a new...uh toy for you!", she gestures to the door just as the two guards start rolling in a large chair. It rises up where the legs go, and at the end there are stocks. Jake whines softly.
"Oh...you shouldn't have.", he mutters sarcastically. April laughs.
"So are you gonna go in willingly or will the guards have to force you?", she asks. Jake stands and stretches, slowly walking to the chair and sitting in it hesitantly. He carefully puts his feet into the open stocks and Guard 1 locks them in place. His feet are secured and can't move, but the rest of him is loose, he wraps his arms around his stomach and watches April nervously.
"Wow what a good boy.", she drags out teasingly, dancing her fingers in the air close to his feet. Jake squirms and whines. "I'm not even touching you!". He yelps as she slips a few little fingers between his toes. He grips the sides of the chair and breaks into the cutest squeakiest giggles April has ever heard. She watches him excitedly as he squirms and giggles crazily, she slips her fingers between each wiggling toe.
"I can't take it!!", he cries out.
She smirks at him as she suddenly starts skittering her nails up and down his soles, he bucks and bursts into laughter. His toes scrunch and wiggle. Jake wraps his arms around his stomach and curls in on himself a bit as he laughs. "Please!!", he squeaks.
"You're so squeaky today!", she teases as she claws back up to his toes, watching him squeal and laugh helplessly.
~•~
"Alright alright, let's get some more tools in on the fun.", she stops the tickling and starts rummaging through some bag. Jake is flopped on the chair, gasping softly for his air, his toes still twitchy. He flinches when he hears a familiar buzzing sound.
"No...", he whines, but soon let's out a sharp shriek and breaks down into loud laughter as April presses the electric toothbrush to his sole and quickly drags it up and uses it to play with his toes. Jake shakes his feet and scrunches his toes but is helpless to the electric tickling feeling.
He gasps out as the toothbrush is turned off, going limp in the chair. April giggles amusedly. He isn't limp for long. Jake screams as soon as she grabs his toes and starts rubbing a hairbrush against his sole, thrown into hysterical laughter. April stares in wonderment at the loud boy, soaking in his laughter as she scrubs one foot after the other. Jake can't beg anymore, just shriek and laugh.
She can't seem to stop herself. April bites her lip as she watches Jake completely lose himself to the tickles. He flops desperately. He closes his eyes now as they start to leak tears, his face reddening.
"Fuck..", he squeaks out the word softly as April stops. Jake gasps loudly trying to catch his breath, he hiccups and and groans. "I thought I was dying.", he wraps his arms around himself, eyes still closed.
April rubs the back of her neck, smiling excitedly at the boy.
"Jeez you're ticklish.", she laughs.