Chapter One

~~This chapter is going to be mostly world building and setting up for the characters, if you're more into the juicy stuff and don't care about context go ahead and skip this chapter <3

     She flopped onto her bed and looked around her huge bedroom, feeling a little empty. She knew something was missing. Maybe...another person? A friend? Or maybe a boyfriend? Or...hmm.
     April Nax was a 21 year old girl that had already achieved everything, she should be satisfied. She worked as hard as she could and started her own company making chapsticks. Quickly they blew up and she was able to creep into other fields in lip product-making. Her wealth surpassed anything she could ever have dreamed for, and then doubled, tripled. She had connections way farther than anyone in her field should have or need, and she knew she should be happy. Nearly the richest woman in America...she should be happy.
     She tugged at her hair absentmindedly, trying to make a plan. April had some unusual interests on the darker side. Although she never tried dating anyone growing up, and was still a virgin, she still had a good grasp on what she liked.  Tickling. Through some internet searches years ago she found labels she was able to slap on to some of the things she was feeling and could say she was.
     Sadist: At least with tickling. You could also call this a "-ler" she's learned. Anytime she's ever tickled anyone she's never felt an ounce of mercy in her. She wanted them to beg, to cry, and she wanted them to hate it. She's never really gotten far but she's in tune with these feelings from things she's seen on the Internet.
     Of course she's never gotten to experience this, and it's pent up. She wants to torture somebody, badly. She wants a squirming helpless ticklish mass beneath her, and the thought made her blush.
     She reached back and grabbed her walkie-talkie.
"Guard 1, come see me in my bedroom please.", she spoke into the device. Giving him a smile and a wave as he came in. Together they plotted.
     April wasn't sure she could meet anyone who would be willing to let her torture them, but she had the wealth and power to force somebody.