Chapter Fifteen

April knew it probably wasn't smart to let herself be tied down and at the mercy of someone she was keeping hostage, so the two compromised on the way she would be restrained. And man was it embarrassing asking Guard 2 to hold her in place for Jake. But as always, her loyal guards would never reject an order or question her. So she sacrificed a small bit of her ego for the birthday boy. Because of course this would be his birthday request, to get to tickle torture April.
There she lay on one of the padded blue gym mats she kept in Jake's room. Today she was decked in just short tight white spandex shorts and a loose black crop top, opting for a black bralette underneath because it tended to ride up. Her hair was in two braids, front pieces clipped away from her face. Bare feet. She felt naked. Her wrists were held together above her head, held fast by a bored-looking Guard 2.
     Jake was straddling her waist. He got to wear a shirt today; a gray t-shirt and his black boxers. Barefoot too, but today it didn't matter. Because it was his day to tickle April. And to not be tickled. This is what he asked for. And...wow.
Just...look at her. This crop top? Ugh it's driving me crazy. He trailed his fingertips down her exposed sides and she whined. Oh boy.
     "Alright April.", he smirked and rubbed his hands together, then crawled his hands up her sides and attacked her half-exposed ribcage, feeling purposefully between each rib. She squealed and jerked under him, then bursts into laughter.
"No I hate this!!!", she cried. Jake just laughed. He crawled his hands up even higher, past her bralette under her shirt and found her bare armpits. He brushed against the soft skin and wiggled his fingers right in. April started squeaking right away. She squeezed her eyes shut and shook with squeaky high-pitched giggles. He smirked down at her as he felt all around the insides of her armpits, noting where she got the squeakiest.
"Jeez you're so adorable.", he sighed happily.
"Stahp!", she squeaked, and he did.
"Hmm...now let's see.", he pondered, his eyes trailing her body. He reached back and felt softly at her knee caps, she sucked in a sharp breath, squirming. He grabbed her thighs and she cried out softly. "I really like thighs by the way. I really love yours. They are gorgeous.", he decided to admit.
"Thanks...like a fetish?", she couldn't seem to keep still with his hands wrapped around her bare thighs, even if he wasn't tickling her at the moment.
"Yeah.", he smiled sheepishly.
"Don't be embarrassed, my kink is way weirder.", she laughed a little.
     He finally started his attack on her thighs, softly digging his fingertips into both sides. His hands were fairly large and April was shocked at the ground he could cover. She screeched.
"No!!", she threw her head back and burst into laughter. "Fuck! Gah! Jake please!!!". She tugged desperately at her guards hold, squirming wildly as she laughed. "It's tickles!!!", she wailed childishly.
"Does it tiiickle?", he was suddenly using a baby voice. Aprils cheeks burned.
"Don't...tease me!!", she cried out, barely through her helpless laughter. But he continued with the baby voice, leaning in.
"Awww! Little April!! So ticklish huh? Your little tickle-thighs too tickle-tickly?". She blushed brightly, her ears burning the worst, as she gave into the humiliation and tickling. Eyes closed as she shrieked with laughter. Laugh rising an octave up until he stopped. She gasped out, going limp against the mat. "This is actually really fun.", he mused. "What a spectacular birthday present.". She slowly caught her breath again, her blush calming.
     Jake wanted to try some things while he had her restrained. He moved down and blew one raspberry into her side, she cried out and then giggled as he pulled away.
"Jeeeez!", she huffed. He grinned. Then he went back down and started nibbling gently up her side, she shook with laughter. "Nooo!!!". He looked up and down her body, then moved down and started up his nibbling again, at her thighs. "Pfft! FUCK!", she yelped and dissolved into gasp-y laughter. "Don't do thaaaat!!!".
This grew quickly to be one of his favorites though. He got comfortable down between her squirmy legs. Each hand played with one of her kneecaps and he carefully nibbled along her thighs. April had never been touched in this way and she went ballistic. Couldn't even get out any protests as she screamed with laughter. Embarrassingly enough, she was loud enough to make Guard 2 wince at the sound. Jake was really enjoying the way her bare thighs felt against his lips and teeth, loving the way they twitched. He let his hands creep up and felt at the soft plump thighs. Her desperate wailing laughter music to his ears. Maybe her tickle fixation is rubbing off on me. He thought.
This was probably one of the funnest birthdays he's ever had, weirdly enough. April eventually broke down and used her safeword, and Guard 2 released her. She shoved Jake away and curled up, still giggling. He decided to get down and hold her, letting her relax and catch her breath in his arms. He nuzzled his nose into her neck and she melted. Of course he knew not to let her relax all the way and gave her a few squeezes to the side, delighting in her squeals.
                                            ~•~
     This wasn't the end of April's tickle torment for the day. They had one more position. She lie face down on that same padded mat, but could move around more. Neither of her guards were restraining her. Just Jake straddling the back of her legs, delicately holding up her bare feet to look them over.
     She whined as he dragged his fingertips across her soles. He was testing every inch of her feet before going all in and she knew it. He scratched gently at the pad of each toe one by one, leaving her a giggly mess under him. All she could really do was shake as she whined and giggled, her involuntary toe-scrunching doing nothing but making it tickle more.
"You are so annoying.", she decided to inform him.
"Oh my bad. You just want me to go all in huh?", he responded coolly, peeking back at her with a smirk. She squeaked.
     Jake held her feet in place and quickly scribbled his nails across both her soles and back again. She burst into giggles, slapping at the pad beneath her. He noted how he hadn't heard her usual laughter yet, just giggling. He did love the giggling though. He started to play with her toes and he perked as he heard her snort before falling into crazed giggling.
"Wow have I heard you do that before?".
"Shut upppp!". Her face heated in the embarrassment.
"No I want to hear it again!!", he wiggled his fingers between his toes and she squealed and squeaked away, shaking with giggles. He listened happily to her frantic slapping of the pad beneath her.
     He decided to lean down and nibble at her toes, not understanding his crave to put his mouth on her body so bad, but he was rewarded with another snort.
"Jake!!", she cried out, gasping through her frantic giggles, clearly trying to pull her toes away from his mouth.
"There it is!", he laughed as he pulled her wiggling toes away from his mouth, looking back at her excitedly as he scribbled away down her soles again, watching her squirm and not know what to do with her hands, giggling loudly. He reached back and started squeezing the back of her thigh, earning a surprised screech. Jake smirked as he watched her flail and break down into laughter.
"We said just feet!!!", she cried out.
"It's my birthday!!!", he responded.
     Of course April did her best to give in to his tickly birthday demands. She's never been tickled like this. She's had some playful quick fights and grabs, but never this. It left her mind in a daze. She thought about how Jake was living in this head spinning, constantly tickled state all the time. The thought did excite her. Like, she felt tingles down inside her stomach, excite her.
     At least he got to get some revenge today!