Chapter Three

April is sitting cross legged on the table beside Jake, who is in the same position we last saw him in. Stretched out on the metal table, held tight. She is trailing her fingers gently back and forth over his stomach as they talk. He can't help but squirm.
"You won't kill me right? Or hurt me?", Jake asks. April had tickled his initial crying away, but his fear is starting to leak back in.
"No, never. Just tickles." At her words he squirmed a little more, this made her smile.
See Jake was starting to feel a little conflicted here. He had never been tickled like that before, and he decidedly hated it but...yeah. It's actually hard for him to think while April's running her fingers like that over his bare stomach, it makes his thoughts jittery. And his captor's smile as she does...well okay she's cute. No this is crazy. His mind clogged with conflicting thoughts.
Jake was snapped back to attention when he heard a buzzing, and looked up to see her climbing back on top of him holding an electric toothbrush. His eyes widen in fear and confusion as she smirks and holds it to his nipple suddenly. He squeals like a girl, never having felt that before. She flicks her fingers carefully around the ticklish area as she uses the toothbrush there, intensifying the feeling. He begins to laugh like a maniac.
"Oh my god stop! Stop! Please!".
April lifts the toothbrush away and he shudders underneath her, catching his breath quickly.
"I've never felt anything like that before.", he says.
"Oh really? What about this?", she grins excitedly as he starts to protest. Her lowering the vibrating toothbrush head into his bellybutton.
"Nono! Oh my-ah! Stop!", his laugh bubbles out of him. But tears begin to leak out of his eyes.
April loves this.
     Not wanting to stop, but knowing she can't just hold it there forever, she moves the brush over to his side and presses it in a little harder. He shrieks a little, laughing hard. His laugh get a little more frantic every second until she finally switches it off. He lays there gasping softly for air.
"Please let me go, I can't handle this.", he begs gently. April looks away, feeling a tinge of sadness. She tried her best not to show it. Be merciless, she tells herself.
"Not right now, one more question. Listen.", she decides is the best thing to say. She gives him a poke in the side to try and get that serious look off his face. He huffs and squirms.
"Where's your worst spot?", she asks and he shakes his head no.
"You're the last person I would tell that to!", he does smile a small bit. The tension in the room lifts a little. April laughs.
"Oh you're gonna tell me. And if I find out it's a lie oh...now Jake you don't want that.", she narrows her eyes, smirking now as she leans over him. He squirms quietly in her gaze.
     Jake sighs and looks away, then back at her. He tugs at the restraints, no escape.
"Okay..." he trails off as she grins, "...I can't stand like...my ribs and thighs. Legs in general I mean. Yeah.". He squirms in embarrassment.
"Your ribs!", she plucks extremely gently at them and he thrashes suddenly trying to get out. April stills and looks into his eyes.
"Shit."
     April rubs and digs into his ticklish ribs and he loses control. He doesn't even plead for it to end, just hiccups and laughs like crazy. He wiggles trying to get away from her fingers.
"Stop!", he manages to gasp out.
     All April can think about is how cute and amazing his laugh is. He sounds so happy and his hiccups are adorable. She never wants to stop. She moves her tickles further on the side of his ribs.
"No! God please!", he laughs harder and the tears appear again.
     Soon April stops and sits there watching as he comes back to his senses. He still shakes desperately. She stands and lets her fingers hover over his sensitive thighs. He giggles helplessly before any kind of touch.
"Please!", he cries out. She hasn't even touched him yet. She grins and steps back.
"That's all for today.", she grins and waves, turning and walking away as he stares after her.