Chapter Seven

Jake being worn from all the tickling was able to quickly fall asleep. He suspected he'd be woken up with that girl on top of him, tickling him awake.
                                           ~•~
Of course he was right. Gasping out as two small hands grabbed gently into his bare stomach, his eyes opening frantically, looking around. Jake's head dropped back against the bed and he laughed softly. As soon as April had tickled him his hands snapped down to stop the sensation and Guard 1 had moved in to press Jake's wrists above his head. Now the girl was sat on top of him, her hands on her hips as she grinned down at him excitedly.
What time was it, still night? Morning?
The thoughts flew through his head but he couldn't help but squeal a little as she squeezed his sides.
"I just woke up! Can I have a second?", he groaned and closed his eyes. "Hey, is it morning or night?". April just shrugged and he squirmed in Guard 1's hold. "This is going to be really confusing, I don't want to lose track of my days.", he frowned up at her, taking in her expression. He couldn't place it and wasn't sure how she felt.
"Well...I guess I can tell you. Well yeah, you are gonna get fed regularly from now on so it's not like you won't be able to figure it out.", as she spoke her gaze flicked between Jake's face and the two Guards. "It's still night, I just let you sleep for an hour and a half. It's too early to sleep for the night.", she nodded as she finished her rambling.
"Okay...thanks.", Jake responded. April got off of him and he was let free by Guard 1. He quickly took the opportunity to stretch out, he felt like he was going to be tied up so he wanted to get some movement in. She watched him with a smile until he sat up crosslegged. Guard 2 handed her metal handcuffs and she giggled as Jake eyed them. She jangled them.
"Can you sit on your knees for me, please.", she beamed.
The Guards backed up so she could climb on the bed as Jake moved to his knees. April opened her mouth to speak, but stopped as Jake put his hands behind his back with his wrists together. There was a lot of clanging as she unlocked the cuffs and got them around his wrists, but soon they were in place.
"Can you get your wrists out?", she spoke now, at the same time she crawled her fingers softly up his back. Her short nails teasing at the muscles. He squirmed in place.
"No!".
Jake was in a pair of black and gray boxers. The guards had taken his clothes and said they were to be cleaned, leaving him with only a fresh pair of those boxers and nothing else.
"Do you like this? Your back is so sensitive.", she said excitedly, her fingers crawling all over his back. Poking around the bottom, then crawling quickly up. Jake tittered with soft gasps and little groans. His only response was him shaking his head. Her hands crawled down and spidered quickly on his bare soles. They were currently trapped under his butt in his position and she finally got the reaction she wanted. He scrunched his toes and let out a panicked yelp, almost crashing forward onto the bed. She grinned and just teased her finger tips across his toes. They wiggled and he made a strange hissing noise as he tried to hold his reaction in. But when she shoved her fingers in between the toes and tickled all over them, then didn't stop once he finally let his laugh out, he soon flopped forward and stretched out his legs. Jake whined dramatically.
"I hate this!!!", he yelled, but he was still laughing a little. He scrunched his toes.
April quickly moved to a straddle position right on his butt, reached back, and grabbed the back of his thighs. Jake let out a strangled noise and fell into laughter as she tickled quickly. She grabbed and poked at the sensitive skin and he squirmed wildly.
"Stop!!!", he begged through his laughter. "Fuck!". His legs bounced against the bed at her touch and he squirmed desperately. Jake wasn't able to do much except squirm in vain and laugh. His panicked laughter grew and she stared down at him in excitement. April bounced on top of him because he was bucking.
"Squirm!", she encouraged happily, crawling her hands down into the back of his knees. He squealed and bent his legs, trying and succeeding at blocking her. She brought her hands back up and patted his back softly as he collected his composure. His laughter calmed slowly and his legs dropped back down to the bed.
     "Don't you want me to be able to fight back?", he turned his head to try and see her, but couldn't.
"Of course not.", she responded fast. "You stay here restrained and I tickle you.".
"It wouldn't be fun for you if I could get a few tickles in myself?", he was grabbing at the air behind his back with his cuffed hands, she stared down at them.
"No...", she trailed off, poking at his grabby hands. They closed around the finger gently. She wiggled another finger into his side and he squeaked, releasing her.
"Even if you don't like being tickled, a little more of a fair fight? You do have a cute laugh actually.", he squirmed as he spoke. She sees him brace himself and she grins, tickling into his rib cage fast. He explodes into laughter, thrashing a little against the bed. "I hate that!!!", he manages out. She stops soon.
"I can think about it. But, I want to get some torture in for tonight. Then you can sleep well, yeah?", she grins down at his squirming form.
"Yeah...", he murmurs. Soon her fingers squeeze their way into his armpits and are trapped there. He lets out a little squeak before breaking into desperate giggles, squirming wildly as she wiggles them in.
                                           ~•~