Chapter Sixteen

The two were doing a little something new. Kind of. They had only been getting closer and closer throughout these weeks. Right now they were both lying in Jake's bed; Jake spooning April as he played with her hair. Neither one of them would admit it, but there was beginning to be sexual tension.
     Jake couldn't wrap his head around it. She was keeping him here against his will! Everything about her was so attractive. Her body was amazing, and her laugh made his heart race. He had also always figured he was a dominant person, but being dominated these past few weeks he must be more of a switch. So exciting, terrifying and exciting. And he hadn't touched another, or been touched, intimately in so long now. Well, the tickling was pretty intimate. He figured it must be confusing his body.
Does being tickled release dopamine in your brain? Maybe? He decided it must because he didn't like it, and he didn't want it to happen more, but he did want to be touched more by her. He was ecstatic when he got to tickle her, and he couldn't believe he got to have her in his arms right now. Running his fingers through her hair. Brushing his fingertips against her soft cheek. Her lower half was wedged just perfectly against his. He had to try his hardest not to think about it. He didn't want to...alert her...to his inner thoughts.
     April herself was, of course, having the same thoughts. She wanted him in the first place because he was incredibly attractive. Getting to know him lately was helping. So sweet. The few times he had tickled her now...she never had been handled or touched like that before. How...thrilling? Horrifying? The sensation was definitely a bad one, but she was still spinning just thinking about it.
     Who could even make the first move in this kind of situation? April didn't want to make it first and then have it seem like she was forcing herself on him! How could he say no when he was her hostage? And Jake couldn't read her feelings at all. The constant hands all over him forcing him to laugh were probably just making him think he was receiving signals that he wasn't! Right?
     April slowly rolled over so that they were face to face, her eyes studied him. His studied her. Their bodies were intertwined. Neither were smiling, but instead were locked in a soft wide-eyed gaze. Jake couldn't handle it anymore and squeezed her side. April squealed and buried her face in his neck, giggling as she wrapped her arms around him.
     Guard 2 was sat in the corner. While he was briefly stirred by the noise and looked up, he let them be. Just shaking his head.