Chapter Six

As soon as Jake did it he was restrained back to the bed, but this time by Guard 1 and 2. He gasped softly for his breath as he eyed the, now giggling, girl half on top of him. Jake had squeezed her sides in an attempt to stop her and she had shrieked and almost went tumbling.
     She calmed down pretty fast and pouted at him sarcastically.
"Now did I say you could fight back? No.", she deadpanned.
"You're ticklish too.", he smiled, but then cackled as she poked rapidly into his stomach. Now being held fast to the bed.
"You caught me off guard...okay you can let him go.", she said. The guards backed away again and stood at attention before the two on the bed.
     April ran her fingers through her hair and Jake sat himself up a little, sensing a change in vibe. He decided to push a little.
"Don't you have a tickle fetish?", he asked softly.
"Yeah, and I'm a sadist.", she responded easily, getting comfortable on top of him.
"Only for tickling right?"
"Yeah I hate pain, and I hate doling out pain as well. Just tickles.", she poked his side to earn a squeak from him. "And I like it when the person I'm tickling hates to be tickled.".
"Okay...and you like to be tickled right? The fetish and everything.", he tilted his head, rubbing the side she had poked. At this question Jake thinks he can see a little heat on her face, but he isn't sure.
"No. I hate being tickled.", she responds firmly, shaking her head.  "And I am extremely happy that you can't sit still and take my tickling by the way. Really helps me believe how much you hate it.", she smirks.
     Jake has many more questions, but is a little frightened by this surreal situation.
     April. The guards. The situation in itself. Tickle slave? Are people looking for me? It's been...two...no. A day and a half? How long will be trapped here?
~•~
Jake had been left with one of his regular dinners. He wondered how April or whoever else helped her get him had known that he eats this same packaged salad from the grocery store next to his work for dinner on most nights of the week.
He got up and wandered to the door he'd seen people walk in, unsure he tried the handle but it was locked. He knocked. A moment passed and who he knew as Guard 2 opened it and slipped inside, nodding to him. Jake had to look up to meet his eyes.
"Jake, is everything okay?", the Guard peered down at him. His figure intimidated Jake greatly, but his tone was not harsh at all.
"I'm sorry, I guess I'm just thirsty?", Jake cursed himself in his mind for how pathetic that sounded. He should be harsher with someone who's literally kidnapped him.
"Oh!", the Guard snapped his fingers and disappeared out into the hallway. Jake was left to hover there unsure of what was going on. But he returned soon with a can of orange soda. Jake's favorite. "That's my bad.", he handed the him the drink and was thanked. Returning back to the hallway again.
Jake settled back onto the bed and continued his meal, wondering what time it was exactly. Would he be tickled more tonight?