Chapter Ten

~•~
     Some days have passed. Lots of laughing and getting to know each other.
    April and Jake sat on the floor together with their backs against the bed. Both were eating Jake's favorite packaged salad.
"It is a good salad.", April emphasized the "is", nodding as she piled more into her mouth. Jake nodded along.
"It is!", he said. He bumped against her playfully. Arguably too comfortable with the girl who kidnapped him. Jake guessed it was kind of hard to stay mad at someone when he was constantly forced to be jumping and giggling.
"It is!", Guard 2 exclaimed from the chair in the corner, sat eating his own salad. Jake and April leaned against each other laughing. Yeah, way too comfy with the people holding him captive.
                                       ~•~
     "No, please, don't!!", Jake cackles as he drags himself across the floor, April on his back tickling at his sides.
"Stay still!", she giggled as she was almost thrown. "I'll have to restrain you!".
"I can't!!", he laughed and flipped around moving her off of him and then holding his sides.
     April grinned amusedly as she stood up and brushed herself off.
"That's fine, I really wanted to try a new restraint system anyway.", she says as she motions at the guards.
~•~
Guard 2 stays with them while Guard 1 leaves to get the new system. When he comes back Jake sees it's really just some handcuffs on a chain.
"We measured this to be comfortable for your height exactly.", April pushed Jake towards the Guard and soon he is restrained in a new helpless position.
     Jake is standing on the balls of his feet, arms straight up and handcuffed to a hook on the ceiling. He frowns over-dramatically as the girl approaches him, then squeals as she grabs his sides.
"This sucks!", he manages out and then breaks into laughter, bobbing in place as April tickles at his stomach and sides. "Stop!!! April!!!", he cries through his laughter. She pokes in between each rib.
"Jaaaaake!!!", she mimics his whiny cry. Jake hiccups and spins away, but throws his head back and breaks into harder laughter as she latches onto his rib cage from behind and tickles roughly. "Stay still!!", she laughs. "Isn't this fun? All stretched out for me.", she speaks as she walks her fingers up Jake's squirmy back. He jumps in place giggling.
"No!", he says exasperated.
"Aw so much fun!!", she pokes at his sides, keeping him gasping and giggling, jumping and squirming in place. "You're just so cute and ticklish", she says this time in a baby voice. Jake squeaks in response, giggling crazily.
      April spins him around again and crouches down, holding one of his hips in place and grabs his thigh.
"No!", Jake jumps and squeals.
"Yes!", April holds him in place as best she can as she squeezes around his thigh, Jake cackling. "This is a death spot right? Right cutie?". Jake just squirming and hopping in place, completely hysterical. April closed her eyes and listened to her favorite noise, switching between both thighs. Squeezing and grabbing up and down both of them. Jake closed his eyes too, completely lost in his laughter. He screamed.
"Please!", he finally croaks out, tears leaking out of his eyes. April stayed crouched still grabbing at his sensitive thighs. She opened her eyes and watched him excitedly. Loving the desperate sound of his laughter. She watched him, hypnotized by his reddening cheeks. She crawled her hands behind the back of his legs and clawed her fingers softly at the back of his knees and thighs. Jake fell into silent laughter, so she stopped. She let out a happy sigh as he drooped in his cuffs, tiredly trying to catch his breath. He cursed softly.
     April nodded at the Guards and they released Jake. He softly plopped onto his bed. They watch each other. She sighed dreamily. He scowled back at her over-dramatically.