Chapter Thirteen

"Pick a spot.", April demanded.
"No!! You're so annoying!!", Jake whined. Soon he screamed and desperately yanked at his cuffs, dissolving into hysterical laughter. "Not there not theeere!!!", he wailed. April laughed.
"Well you wouldn't decide!!", she grinning as she continued to grab and squeeze at his bare thighs.
     Jake was spread eagle on the bed, his limbs cuffed to each corner. He was only loose enough to bounce underneath her, but was defenseless. Decked in nothing but a short pair of dark blue boxers, he cowered. She beamed as she let up. "You're so scared of me!", she giggled excitedly. He huffed.
     "Alright are you ready to pick a spot now?", she tried again.
"Yeah okay okay...um. Okay hold on,", he looked away from her with a huff. "I'm thinking. What about my arms?", he looked back at her.
"Hmm.", she thought.
     Luckily April was very much a tickle-expert. She grabbed the small fatty part of his arm, knowing right on the muscle where to squeeze and play with. He gasped and sputtered, wiggling back and forth before bursting into giggles.
"Fuck! You're so annoying!!!". He threw his head back suddenly with a loud cackle as she cheesed and started tickling at his rib cage. Soon stopping though, just leaving him a giggly puddle under her.
     "How do you know how to do that? I didn't think I was so ticklish, but it's like at your hands I'm ten times as ticklish. Jeez.", he started to relax again.
"I mean, you're super duper ticklish. But I have the fixation so I watch a ton of tickle stuff, and I've looked into a lot of things. I know about more spots than you. Plus some spots are only ticklish if you touch them a certain way, there's different kinds of tickling.", she smiled, excited to have a real person in front of her to say these things to. "Like you're more reactive to hard touch.", she nodded. "Me too... but it's this.".
     April grabbed suddenly at his sides and he squealed. "Grabbing..". She started to bounce him against the bed as she grabbed and squeezed the sides, Jake broke down into helpless child-like laughter.
"Gah!", he squirmed as much as he could. She switched to poking all over his stomach and he jerked, giggling madly.
"Poking...", she grinned. She scooted down a little and started rubbing carefully at his hip bone with the pointy part of her elbow, he sputtered with laughter. "This rough kind of stuff.".
"I don't want a demonstration!!!", he cried out, giggling loudly even as she stopped. His whole body tingled.
"Heh...but yeah. The soft stuff works, but I'm way more into the hard, grab ya, make you scream, type of tickling.", she smiled.
"Torture.", he said pointedly, she grinned proudly.
"That's my guy!!!", she laughed excitedly as she resumed her original tickle assault on his arms, he squirmed desperately, giggling hysterically. "Hey you requested this!!!".
"Shut uppp!!!".