The orgin story

I don't own any of the characters on supernatural with all the sadness in my heart. I only own Katelyn and any other oc's I make so PLEASE DO NOT STEALLLL .My story will kind of follow the plot of supernatural.
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER BUT YOU NEED TO READ THIS FIRST!!!!

" Katie, don't argue with me". Logan Walker packs a duffle bag filled with salt, lighter flued, matches, and a shotgun containing home made salt shells.

The dirty motel room was thick with the feeling of uncertainty, confusion, and most of all... fear.

Logan's 6 year old daughter stands on her toes with crossed arms, protesting about being left at home while he goes to burn the bones of a very vengeful, teenage ghost.

" Daddy, I can help you, you showed me how to shoot really good! I promise I won't be in the way!" Young Katelyn yells up to the tall back facing away from her.

"Katelyn this is different than playtime sweetheart. Daddy's gonna go get rid of a bad thing for you and when I get back I want to see you in bed with teeth brushed, and baths taken."

"Yes daddy" Katelyn whispers with glazed eyes. She feels in her heart that somthing is not right. Call it a child's intuition.

" Bobby will be here in about an hour and you have John's number. Maybe the boys could come over and hang out. " Logan states slinging his bag over his shoulder.

"Ok"she simply states, eyes never leaving her small shoes.

Logan walks up to his greatest accomplishment. His brave kitten.
No his little lion.
A spitting image of her mother. Chocolate Brown hair and Brown eyes.

He bends down on one knee and meets her eyes with his green ones. A single tear runs down her face and is quickly swiped away, as her slim shoulders shake slightly.

"Hey what do I always say kitty cat. A lion is brave enough to cry." He whispers and kisses her forehead.

"I'll be back in a few days. I love you, be safe".

He whispers before pulling her into a soft hug.

"I love you too, see you soon" little Katelyn mumbles.

But she didn't see him soon. His body was found with several blood filled lashes and internal bleeding.

He was dead.

At the hunters funeral

The flames slowly tear away the last pieces of Logan Walker's body. A sniveling girl is crying into the stomach of a empty looking stone man.

" Uncle Bobby?" Katelyn speaks into his chest.

"Yes Katie" the sad old man speaks down to his new responsibility.

"I wanna hunt." She says with a surprisingly serious tone in her voice.

It seems as if hours passed before he answered.

"If that's what you want, it'll be the hardest thing you'll ever do in your life" He states after seeing a familiar fire in the child's eyes.

"That's ok" the young girl says with a mature and clear voice wiping her eyes and staring into her uncle's eyes as she continues.

"It's all I want"

After a moment of scanning the brave little ones eyes, Bobby simply nods.

"Well, I'll call John tomorrow"

After that all is quiet and calm. As the last bit of flesh is slowly burned away into the sticky, night air.

There's the prologue guysss yaaaaay . This is my first work and I really need you to comment me if you like it with advice for a new author. I know where the story is going and I hope you will all bare with me! Lotzoluv:
Dominika