pilot part 2

"When I told dad I was scared of the thing in my closet he gave me a 45."
Sam says as we walk down his apartment stairs.

I really don't miss the arguments.
I try to stay out of them but I guess being 'family' they pull me back in to meditate.

"Well what was he supposed to do?" Dean states.

"I was 9 years old, he was supposed to say don't be afraid of the dark."

"Dont be afraid of the dark, are you kidding me, you know what's out there." Dean looks at me with the 'back me up here's face'.

I just blink back at him and he rolls his eyes in annoyance.

Hell no, not getting in it.

Thankfully I somehow was blessed with a call in that very moment and took the chance to go to the car by myself.

I look at the caller ID and smile as I answer the call.

He calls me three times a day, claiming to 'make sure I didn't get my fool self killed'.

But I know it's because he misses me.

"Hey Bobby, what's shaking old man?"  I smirk. 

" I will kill you dead little girl."

" You'd miss me too much." I dismiss with a laugh.

"Says you. Without you here stomping on my last nerve works never been smoother."

"How did the case go? You figure out what was making those highschool kids go bonkers?

"Besides the usual pills and self loathing? A spirit that prayed on people wanting to escape somethin'. But I took care of it."
He explains making me both intrigued and relieved that he solved it by himself.

"Nice, makes perfect sense too. Highschool is basically the gate keeping the bulls from running. I couldn't wait to get out of there."

"Because you were awkward had no friends?" He asks making me scoff with a laugh.

"Because I had to be in the same house as you!" I exclaim making him chuckle.

" You'd be six feet in the grave if I didn't check on you everyday, making sure you didn't get your fool self killed." He argues.

" I beg to differ! I've been absolutely thriving on my own! Everywhere I go, Greasy burgers and drug addicts galore!" I laugh with him.

" You keep your distance from em." He plays along.

" Of course, you know my rule, always turn down drugs unless it's the really good stuff."

"I'll kill you dead."

I laugh as I see the boys figures approaching the car and quickly say my goodbyes to Bobby.

I sit up a bit straighter and they slam their car doors shut, beginning our journey.

.
.
.

I guess I drifted back to sleep because when I woke up we were parked at a gas station pump and I heard dean's voice.

"Want some breakfast? " He asks holding up handfuls of cheap junk food.

"No thanks I'm good, how do you pay for that stuff, you guys still pulling credit card scams?"  Sam asks a bit too bitchily for my taste.

"Well hunting ain't exactly a cobalt career." Dean states pumping the gas.

"Yea and all we do is apply, its not our fault they keep sending us the cards." I say smiling at Dean from the backseat.

"And what names are on the application?" Sam says.

" Bert, his son Hector, and his daughter Fiona." Dean says with a smirk hopping in the car.

"Yeah I figured." Sam says.

"Dude you've gotta update your cassette tape collection." Sam says going through Dean's tapes.

I agree with him there.

"Why?" Dean states looking confused.
"For one there cassette tapes, and two Black Sabbath, Motorhead, Metallica ? It's the greatest hits of mullet rock!"

"Ha" that actually makes me laugh.

Sam turns around in the passenger seat and smiles at me a little.

" How did you put up with it the whole ride here?"

"I thankfully slept the whole ride here, guess I dodged a missile" I say stretching with a giggle.

" OK screw you both, and house rules Sammy driver picks the music, shotgun shuts their cakeholes." Dean says tossing one of his at Sam and blasting the radio.

This makes me giggle again.
Wow.
That's such a Dean thing to say.

"You know, Sammy was a chubby twelve year old, its Sam now" Sammy states looking serious.

Dean just turns turns up the music super loud.

"Sorry, can't hear you music's too loud."

"What you say, Sammy?" I yell as he looks at me with his most bitchy face.
It's his fault for giving me such an easy one.

Dean just smirks at me through the rear view mirror as we speed off.
.
.
.

As we pull up to a road, we see cop cars surrounding a car in the road.

"Wait" Dean says and we stop and he pulls fake ID's out of the glove compartment and hands me mine and he takes his.

"Lets go" he says as I straighten my clothed and get out the car.
Sam follows looking done with life.

It's hilarious.

"No footprints, no finger prints, no signs of struggle, it's almost too clean." A cop says inspecting the perfect looking vehicle.

"Your daughter Amy, she was dating Tory right," Cop #2 says to the first one.

"Yea"

"How's she holding up?"

"Putting up missing posters all over town."

"What do you think happens here?" Dean asks stepping over to them. I just follow.

"Who are you" cop number 2 asks. Standing up straight.

"Federal marshals" Dean and I flash our badges.

"Aren't you kids a bit young to be marshals?" He says.

"Thank you, that's very kind." I state gesturing towards the car, "Now what do we think happened here?"

"Honestly, we don't know. Kidnapping maybe."

After that Dean says some very rude comments causing him and Sam to basically slap fight.

I was very annoyed and laughed my ass off at the same time.
.
.
.

I'm sitting in the chair trying to find a hit on the computer. I keep coming up with nothing.

"Let me try." Sam says.

"I got it." I try again and fail.

"Dude let me help."

"I've got this." I fail again.

Out of nowhere Mr big man sighs, grabs my rolly chair, and pushes me away.

I slap his arm and pout.
"Your such a control freak."

"I was thinking, ghosts are born from violent deaths right?"

"I guess." I say, still pouting.

"Well, what if it wasn't murder." He types in suicide and we get a hit on the woman in white.

"Huh...nerd." I say as we get ready to investigate.
.
.
.
I might finish the pilot but I just wanted to get something published already. :) I am still working on this so keep commenting and favoriting. I'm probably going to all-around to important episodes.
Loveulotz
Your fearless leader. ;)