Catchup season 1

Dead in the water pt 3. Catch-up

Kate began to notice her feelings for Dean amplify every time he comforted the child that reminded her a little of him. The three of them stayed in town after being thrown out by the sherif. Dean and Sam save Lucas's mom from drowning in the tub while Kate soothed Lucas and held him to her chest. He immediately stopped crying and Sam noticed how unnaturally quiet he became. The trio follow Lucas to the lake where he is pulled under by the spirit of the little boy Lucas's grandfather murdered. They immediately all dive in to save him and Kate is the one to locate him first. She rips him away from the spirit and it attatches itself to her leg. She flails and tries to escape but it doesn't release her. Knowing she was done for, she uses all her strength to push Lucas to the surface as the creature pulls her thrashing body deeperer into the water. Dean saved her that day. The boys initially thought she was dead. He never felt the fear he did in that moment. After giving her mouth to mouth resuscitation, she finally breathed again and held onto Dean as she cried. They said their goodbyes to Lucas who held onto Kate for a little longer than the others. He thanked her for saving him as Dean watched with loving eyes. He saw her in a different light. She wasn't just the sweet girl that helped him and Sam save the day, but a brave hero on her own. Something stirred inside him that he never felt for her before. He never felt it for anyone honestly. It scared him so much that he chose to pretend that nothing changed.
That he wasn't falling in love with his best friend. Sam, oblivious to it all, was just happy that his best friend was alive. To this day, Kate still has a fear of swimming and refuses to get in any large body of water.

 To this day, Kate still has a fear of swimming and refuses to get in any large body of water

Phantom traveler:Chapter written

Phantom traveler:
Chapter written.

Bloody Mary:
Kate and the boys fight the Ghost behind the urban legend " Bloody Mary". Dean is extra flirtatious with the witnesses to try and shake away the confusing feelings he started having for Kate. Kate is actually too distracted with trying to figure out what's going on with Sam to notice. He swears he is responsible for Jessica's death and it seems to her like he's hiding something big. Stone calls her back with news about her fathers death. Apparently, there were a lot of monsters that could leave marks on their victims. He said he "needed more time". He did find out that She was constantly moving around.