2x15: Tall Tales pt1.

Third person POV:

A motel room blares with classic rock music, as three on edge hunters try to remain passive aggressive.
Each ready to kill the others.

"Dude, do you mind not eating those on my bed?" Sam sighs, running an exasperated hand through his hair.
"No, I don't mind." Dean continues to eat the greasy food with a smile.
" I could eat them on my bed, if there wasn't a child on it." He says not bothering to look over at the unmoving figure if Katelyn, perched on the covers of his mattress, arms crossed with her legs sprawled out.

"Oh don't talk to me about beds Dean! Don't even mention a bed in my presence! My bed is covered in my expensive, high end coffee. Not that you don't already know that." She seethes.

"Right." He says playing along.

"Besides, there's a child in it all the time, it is your bed." She says whipping her head over at him with a tight smile that he returns.

"Oh good one." He sarcastically winks.

"Blow me." She replies.

There's a long tense silence, as Sam wipes his face in frustration.

"How's the research going?" Dean asks sarcastically.

"Slow. You know how it would go a lot faster? If I had my computer." He says looking at the pair.

Dean gives him a sarcastic smile while Kate just scoffs at him.

Another moment passes , and the music finally sets Sam off.

"Could you turn that down? Please?" He snaps.

"Yeah, no problem." Dean replies by turning it up.

"So mature." Kate shakes her head.

"I thought you were giving me the silent treatment." Dean looks over at her.

"I thought I told you to blow me." She counters looking away.

"You know what, maybe you guys should just go somewhere, for a while." Sam tries to get them to leave him alone.

"You know what that's a great idea. I'd love to. Unfortunately, my cars all screwed to hell!" He screams looking at the others in anger.

"I didn't touch your freaking car...!"
"I told you I had nothing to do with..."

The pair are cut off by a knock on the door, which Sam gets up to open.
Bobby Singer is revealed, making Dean stand to greet him as well.
Katelyn stays seated on the bed, but scoots to the end to join the conversation.

"It's good to see you all so soon!" Bobby greets, instantly feeling the tension in the room.

"You too. Thanks for coming." Sam half heartedly gesture him to come in.

"Hey thanks for coming." Dean greets with a tight lipped smile, shaking his hand.

Katelyn stands to engulf him in a loose hug, retreating in an instant.
When she pulls away she makes sure to pull her jacket close to her body, wrapping her T-shirt clad chest in leather.
Somehow, all of her bras mysteriously "vanished" from her drawer.
"I really missed you Bobby." She says giving him an exasperated look, to which Dean rolls his eyes.

"So uh.. what couldn't you all talk to me about on the phone?"

" Well, we weren't sure you would believe us." She says not looking at the other two men in the room,

"Well I can believe a lot." Bobby scoffs

"We know, we've just never seen anything like it... we thought we could use some fresh eyes." Sam explains.