Faith pt 1.

3rd person pov

The Impala's engine roars and Katelyn, Sam ,and Dean pull up to the house where they tracked the unlucky monster they planed on killing tonight. The three open the trunks false bottom and arm themselfs with three pre charged tazers.
"What are these things amped up to?" Kate asks examining her only weapon.
"1000 volts" Dean says pulling out his flashlight.
"Damn." Sam says pulling out the last two flashlights and handing one to Kate.
She grabs it quickly trying not to show how terrified she is of the weapon.
It's not like a gun or a knife where you can shoot yourself and still live, It WILL kill you if you bump into something and it goes off in your pocket.
"Yea, I want this Rawhead extra freaking crispy. We only get one shot, so make it count" Dean says closing the trunk as the trio jog into the abandoned house.
.
.
With Dean leading, the three creep through the door. The old house in itself wasn't big but it was filled with big bulky furniture as if it was.
As they entered, they took note of the small blood stains on the floor. There's a door to the left, a long hallway that looked like it had about three room doors, and an upstairs. Dean puts a finger to his mouth and points all three diffrent directions for each of them to search for the missing children. Dean takes the upstairs, Katelyn the hallway, and Sam the mystery door.

Kate's pov

The hallway was rank. I get it. It's an old house but does it really have to live up to EVERY steriotype? All the ripped wallpaper, crooked picture frames and dusty furniture never really made sense to me. I mean, the furniture it self looks great minus the lint balls. Why not take it with you when you move? And does no one every come to clear it out, Ever?
I shake my head at the wasteful thought and focus on the hunt. I open the firrst door with my flashlight griped tightly in my hand and a taser at rhe ready. Its an empty bedroom with more creepy pictures and a perfectly good, made bed coverd in cobwebs.
See what I mean? That bed would've made some serious cash on ebay. I close the door and continue down the hall into the next room. I step inside the door and a giant figure comes burrowing at me, tackling me to the ground. My taser is flung to the other side of the room as I struggle to get free.
I've learned years ago that its not about being stronger than your opponent, its about endurance and being the smartest person in the fight. With the right momentum and the right momentum I could take down a bear. I could even take down SAM.
I hold its gross neck back using my forearm, bending one knee and press my foot to the ground.
I use my leg strength to push myself up just enough to grab my knife and stab it in the stomach.
It hisses and presses its claws into my sides so deep, it creats bloody, finger shaped, flesh wounds. I guess I just made it angrier. My screams fill the room as I take my fingers and dig them into the monsters eyes making it screech in pain.
All of our noise should have called the boys in here by now.
The monster loosens its grip on me and I kick it away from me. It dashes out of the room as I quickly get to my feet. I guess its not use to a fight. I dive for my taser as it sprints out the room. I run after it and as it runs down the end of the hallway I stop, aim,and shoot.
The rawhead turns the corner and disapears into the shadows.
I missed.
"Damn it." I yell limping in pain as I slowly lean against the wall to hold myself upright.
"Kate?" Dean's gruff voice finally runs around the corber and helps me stand straight. " You alright?" He asks looking me over. I'm wearing a long sleeved leather jacket so my wounds aren't visible.
"Yeah, just perfect." I breathe out. I force myself to walk normally as I explain to him what happend.
" I wasn't fast enough." I sigh as I look at the ground. A few drops of blood drip down my arms onto the floor.
I quickly wipe my hand on my black pants.
"You tried your best and you put up a damn good fight. Let's just find the son of a bitch and finish the job."
"Hey, are you ok? I heard you scream." Sam says running in.
"He says a million years later" I growl.
"I ran as fast as I could! this house is a maze." He defends himself as Dean shushes us both.
I just roll my eyes as this loud thum is heard to my left. Dean puts a finger to his mouth and nods to the basement door. We (they) ready our weapons and approach it with caution.
.
.
.
We creep down the steps, flashlights shining and the boys armed with their tasers. I start to feel lightheaded from all the blood and I might fall if I am forced to move fast so I am the last down the stairs. Dean and Sam scope the area. I'm just trying to keep my eyes open. A muffled sound is heard and San walkes over to an old busted fridge. I hold my flashlight as Sam readys his gun and counts to three. On three I open the door and find two little kids hiding inside.

"Hey, your ok now, you are fine. Calm down. Is it still here?" I whisper soothingly using my weird powers on the children who immediently calm down. They nod their heads slowly as I motion for Sam to go follow Dean. That bad feeling in my stomach is back again. I lead the children up the steps and out the door. As we exit I bend down to eye level with the children and wipe their eyes.
"Your gonna be fine. you're okay now." I whisper giving them a light hug before I hear a sound straight out of my nightmares.
Dean's scream.
"Dean?" I yell leaving the children outside as I bolt into the home.
Running down the steps I see Sam holding a limp Dean in his arms.
"Oh my god Dean!" I whisper making my way over to him.
"Call 911." Sam says in a rushed voice. His voice cracking. I just stand still wiyh my voice caught in my throat as thoughts flood my head.
This is all my fault.
I wasn't a good enough hunter.
I hurt Dean.
I hurt everyone.
I'm not good enough.
"Now!" Sam yells bringing me back to reality. I pull out my phone and stumble to report the incident.
Everything is a blur as the ambulance loads my heart onto a stretcher and rushes him to the hospital.