Meeting Lydia

Joe's POV

 I can't believe it! My, we're practically married, joke actually worked! I got Lydia's number and I couldn't be happier. At first when she came over she was just another  pretty girl who wanted a picture but once we started talking I realized that she was different and I maybe, kinda, totally liked her. I can't even describe how amazing she is and we've only just met! She was funny, and sweet, and didn't laugh at me when I was being a complete idiot, or tried not to.

And then when it was time for the picture I put my arm around her to see if it was okay or not. Oh-no she jumped, that can't be good. "Sorry is this too uncomfortable for you?" I asked,

"No I think it's perfect." she replied. YES! It felt perfect to me too, the way my arm rested over her shoulders and our heights were perfect for the position, me a little bit taller than her. I don't know what it was but it just felt... right.

"Smile for the camera!" Zoe said and I knew this was my chance so, I went in for a kiss on the cheek. I could feel her smile grow and mine did too. Zoe showed us the picture, it was perfect. After I had told Lydia that since we've kissed I needed her number, we wrote them down and I had to leave. I blew Lydia a kiss on the way out and ran to catch up with Zoe and Alfie. 

"You two got along nicely." Alfie said smiling at Zoe.

"I have no idea what you two are talking about." I stated, though I smiled straight ahead.

"Oh sure you don't. I literally thought I was going to be poorly." Zoe said making a barfing motion. I laughed.

"You really think she liked me?" I asked hopefully.

"I know so." Alfie replied smiling. Yes! If Alfie thought so then she must have. At least I hope he's right.

"Really?"

"Yeah I mean she told you that. That's why she wanted a picture, because she's a fan. Oh that's what he meant. 

"No I mean do you think she like, liked me?" I asked hoping he'd understand. He just laughed.

"I know bro, I was just kidding and duh she likes you she had googly eyes at you the whole time. Barely even notice that me and Zo were there." I smiled at the thought of us sitting next to each other in the cafe.

"Next thing you know it'll be Joe and Lydia Sugg." Zoe said laughing. Hmm, Lydia Sugg. Not too bad in fact, I loved it.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment any suggestions or comments you have! Love you all!