Chapter Two

Izaya's POV

I woke up surrounded by a slightly familiar smell... cigarettes and smoke ... Shizuo's smell...

My eyes widened, where are my clothes? ! Looking up, to see Shizu-chan. ..

WHAT HAPPENED?! I wracked my brain, despite the pain in my head, NATSUME! The bar... I'm single now... he dumped me...

Tears once again filled my eyes, this time the pain wasn't physical. The physical pain was nearly forgotten by now.

I heard a snore next to me,  Shizu-chan can't see me cry!

I panicked, flailing around, trying to escape his grasp, but all that did was accidentally wake him up.

He took one sniff before yelling, "IZ-AAA-YAA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

I immediately turned around, hiding my face from the brute.

"Oi, Izaya... " I wiped my tears,  attempting to put on my mask before he saw.

I simply stood up, putting on a smirk to hide my emotions.

"Now don't stare Shizu-chan~" I teased, refusing to let the fact sink in, I lost my boyfriend and virginity on the same night...

After I put on my clothes, my face turned serious as I looked back at Shizuo.

"Listen, I was drunk, you were most likely drunk. Let's not let this change anything."

He nodded. The look exchanged between us said it all.

Last night never happened.

☆♤♡♧Timeskip brought to you by boringness of Iza-chan's life☆♤♡♧

It's been almost three weeks since the 'incident' and today, I have an appointment with Shinra.

I was doing things business as usual a couple weeks ago, playing with my monster. And I could sense that he was going easy on me, so I pissed him off farther, naturally. But, as I had just gotten away,  a pain in my abdomen made me stop dead in my tracks.

I don't know what's wrong with me, but DAMN I wasn't going to risk my reputation. I  already have that Natsume issue to worry about.

Tears came to my eyes as I thought of Natsume.

Why am I so goddamn emotional? !

And the strangest thing of all, I was currently laying on my couch, crying, and waiting for Namie to get back with ice cream.

I've been on a sweets kick. I've never liked sweets!

What the Hell is wrong with me?!

Namie got back, throwing me the bag containing the objects I requested, two containers of chocolate trails ice cream, and three of those strips of Reeses cups.

She didn't even bat an eye at the request. Have I always been this needy?

I groaned. Emotions, cravings, stomach pain,  when did I become a teenage girl? [A/N this being typed by a teenage girl ]

I sighed, getting up. "Well, guess I'm off to Shinra's! " I laughed to Namie. Heading out the door while snuggling my jacket. (A/N I do that, it's not weird)

☆♤♡♧Timeskip ☆♤♡♧

I didn't even bother knocking on Shinra's door.

"Ah, Izaya, I've been waiting for you. " he says in his usual too cheery voice, "What's the issue?"