Chapter 13

Izaya's POV

Oh no! What if he's pissed?! Of course he's pissed! I bet the only reason he hasn't killed me yet is because I'm pregnant! I'm so screwed!

Shizuo's POV

..... What the Hell just happened?!

Th-the Flea just... kissed me?

A-And I-I..... liked it?

Damn it!

Sighing, I decided that this is a topic that would have to wait until tomorrow, I'm just too tired to think straight... Yeah, that's it...

I just need to go to bed and tomorrow everything will be worked ou-

Is that crying? Oh no, it's crying isn't it?!

Why the Hell is he crying?! Doesn't he know I hate it when he cries?!?!

Damn it! Now I have to go in there, don't I? Oooof course I do...

I opened the door to the Flea's room to see him in his room, crying on his bed. Mentally slapping myself, I walked in and sat next to him, rubbing his back in an awkward, yet hopefully comforting motion.

"Please don't cry..." I pleaded. He looked up, a confused look on his face, tears still streaming down his cheeks.

"A-aren't you mad?" He asked. He's so adorable right now!!!

"No, not really... in fact, I kinda... liked it..." I looked down, looking up a bit later to see Izaya making the most adorable face in the world.

He had stopped crying, but there were barely visible lines on his pale face, contrary to the tear lines, he was wearing a small smile, it looked so sad but so adorable!

I wanted to comfort him and hug him at once.

"R-really?" He asked, his voice uneven.

"Yes, really" I smiled, finally giving in to the temptation to hug him, though not too tight, still don't want to hurt him.

I lay there and he hugged me back, making me blush. Seems like a good time...

"I-it's weird, really... lately I've been feeling really weird around you... and... that kiss... I kinda... really liked it..." I attempted to explain as best as I could.

He just burrowed his face into my shirt. I've been rather used to this clingy behavior by now.

"I liked it too, Shizu-chan"

We lay there in awkward silence for about ten minutes.

"So, what does this make us?" I finally have the courage to ask.

"Maybe a couple, like, a lot of parents?" Izaya replied.

"Hmmm... maybe we can try that..."

A/N So, this chapter was more Shizaya than Shizuo and Izaya as parents, but I thought there was a lot of Shizuo and Izaya, mum and dad, and not enough Shizuo and Izaya, OTP XoD.

So, I also want to know your opinions on slightly continuing this past the birth, like just a couple chapters for the future and stuff. Little glimpses. What do you guys think?

Anyway, see y'all next chapter!