Chapter 11

A/N Okay, so I started crying to a Vocaloid song that I stupidly clicked and thought, 'Why not make a filler/fluff about this? Most say it relates to a miscarriage or abortion, so you know, I haven't bullied Iza-chan in a while, why not!?' So, after I stopped crying, I started typing this! And if you're sensitive, don't watch the video on the side!~

Shizuo's POV

I came home from work, which I only go to now that Izaya's also got his sisters occasionally watching him, to see the three siblings on the couch, Izaya crying.

"What the Hell?!" I yelled, "What did you do?"

"We were just showing him a song! It's not my fault he read too much into it!" Mairu smirked.

"What 'song'?" I asked, growing irritated with the duo.

"Here, though it's about over, I don't feel like replaying it, if you want to hear the whole thing, then play it yourself."

'Don't look at me in that way, Mama, I no longer exist.

Mama bought me lots of toy cars and comics.

Don't look at me in that way, Papa, it felt good to die.

Papa made me lots of music boxes and toy soldiers.

But I no longer exist.

My soul vanished into the world of dreams.'

I paused it.

"Why the Hell would you show this to someone who's PREGNANT?!?"

"We didn't mean to," Mairu pouted, "We were just listening to it, and Iza-nii was curious, and wanted to listen, too!"

"Tell him 'no'!"

"Maybe next time! Well, we gotta go, see ya!" Mairu pulled her sister out the door, leaving me alone to comfort the Flea.

I sat next to him and rubbed his back lightly. "It's gonna be fine, Fl-Izaya," I corrected myself, not wanting to upset him farther.

"You don't know that!" He sniffled. "This pregnancy is pretty much an experiment... what if something goes wrong?! They aren't even born yet and I still don't want to lose them, either of them..."

"And we won't. Did you forget who you are? Who we are? They have the genes of the two strongest men in Ikebukuro! Do you really think they'll go down easily?"

Izaya shook his head, "Things go wrong all the time in pregnancies, Shizu-chan. It's not just whether or not they're healthy, if they harm me, Shinra's going to..." he stopped to cry into my shirt.

"I told you, I'm not going to let anything happen to any of you, all three of you!"

"You don't control everything!" Izaya yelled, "We can't control the pregnancy, we can't control the twins, we can't control whether they live or die! We... we're powerless..."

I shook my head, "Then, we do as much as we can, and let the twins decide their own fate..." I held Izaya gently, trying to calm him down.

He chuckled a little, tears still falling from his eyes, "That's a lot of power for two little boys, especially since they aren't even born yet..."

"Well, let's just hope we can trust them."

That night, we fell asleep on the couch, and for the first time, I felt like the we, all four of us, were a real family.

A/N Gods, I can't find a way to get them to just kiss already! I'll try to get them 'together' in the next chapter, but this is a fluffy filler fueled by four hours of sleep and a WHOLE LOT of caffeine! Love you guys, see ya next chapter! 

Where hopefully, I can get them together!