Chapter Four

Izaya's POV

Shizuo started laughing. Laughing!

We're talking about me being pregnant with his child. And he's laughing.

"Good one, Shinra, but I think we both know that that's a little too far, and as for Izaya, " he glared at me, I wanted to cry... stupid mood swings, "I know you don't even know what too far means."

I couldn't hold it back anymore. I let the tears come. Turning into a mess and setting my Ring Pop in the bowl of pickle juice.

"Do-do you really think... I'd lie about this? About something that's as embarassing as this? That I'd even want to RECALL that night? Let alone have a CONSTANT reminder? !"

Yeah, I never wanted it!

" Actually,  now that you know, both parents are aware, Shinra!" I sounded drunk but didn't care, "We can kill the the thing! HE DOESN'T CARE!"

I let my emotions take over, crying and laughing like some sort of maniac. And I. Didn't. Care.

Shizuo's POV

I watched in horror as the Flea lost his goddamn mind.

"Sh-Shinra!" I didn't know what to do!  I'd never seen him like this!

I didn't fully understand what was happening, but I didn't like this side of Izaya.

The brunette noticed my distress, he himself looked horrified. But, he was able to stay calm and scribble Emotional quickly before standing to the raven's aid.

"Izaya. Calm down, you could harm the child-" he was cut off by Izaya.

"GOOD! I don't want it! Obviously he doesn't either! WHY DON'T WE JUST ABORT THE THING AND FORGET THIS EVER HAPPENED?!"

I couldn't even process the scene in front of me, whats going on?!

Shinra looked terrified, he leaned closer and whispered to me, 'restrain him!'.

Not knowing what else to do, I pulled his hands behind his back, allowing Shinra to stab him with a needle that I assume has a tranquilizer thing.

☆♤♡♧Timeskip☆♤♡♧

I waited at his bedside.

After Shinra explained the situation,  yes, I am very pissed off, and I admit, there are a few new holes in the wall and some things now broken, but, what's done is done.

I can't kill the child, it may be with the Flea, but it's my child. I messed up, and I'll take responsibility.

I heard a stirring next to me and looked to see Izaya awake.

"Is it dead yet?" He asked angrily.

"No, and 'it' won't be," I replied, upset that he was addressing his own child in such a way, "I decided, that abortion isn't an option."

"Well, too-fucking-bad, I'm carrying it, and I can decide weather or not I should let it die! You didn't even believe it existed!"

"It's MY child, too, Louse! I can help decide it's fate, it's not fair to the child if he or she dies just because you think it should!"

Shinra then walked into the room."Yes, Izaya, it is up to both parents weather or not to keep the child, and I'm the only one who can abort it, considering I'm testing the drug, and am still not sure how it'll affect you, even me doing it is dangerous anyway, so I'll leave it to you guys to decide"

"No deciding needed, we're keeping it," I said, glaring at Izaya.

"Shizu-chan, for one, me carrying a child isn't a good idea considering all the dangerous people I interact with daily, and two, just think about what having a child would do to me physically! You aren't taking my well-being into concern!!"

"I frankly don't care about that, and if your 'job' is an issue, I can be your 'body guard' for the time being."

"NO! I will NOT have a 'body guard' for my job" Izaya is being so difficult!!

"Then quit meeting people face to face, you have a million electronics, use them, it's the twenty-first century."

"I-I'll find some way, just don't let clients see you, some ordeals are, 'come alone'!"

And that's how the Flea and I became parents-to-be. I'm definitely going to regret this!

A/N This took MUCH longer than expected! I'm so sorry, lately my internet shuts off at 10, so I don't have much update-time and Writer's Block is following me and I'm half sure this sucks but I really think that if I re-read this I'm going to delete it, so SORRY SORRY SORRY!! I love you guys and I'm sooooo sorry that it sucks and took me this long and now I'm babbling!! See ya next chapter!

(SORRY)