Chapter 10

Izaya's POV

My eyes snapped open. So, it's not just in my head... who the Hell's knocking on my door this early?!

I heard Shizuo answer the door, but not really much talking. I couldn't catch anyone else's voice, so I had no clue who was there. 

Yawning, I stood up, stealing a glance at the digital clock. 3:38 IN THE AFTERNOON!?!

I growl, putting on an oversized shirt, because there's company over, and leaving my room.

"SHIZU-CHAN!! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP!?!?" I yelled, marching into the living room to see Celty was on our couch. So that's why I didn't hear a second voice.

"Well, you looked so peaceful, and we're doing the uh, live announcement today, so I let you sleep, sue me," Shizuo replied, looking back at Celty, who seemed to be glowing with excitement.

"Well, we have a few picked out. But nothing's set in stone," Shizuo replied to whatever Celty said.

"What do we have picked out?" I asked, sitting next to him. 

[The names!!] Celty typed excitedly. [We want to announce them tonight along with the pregnancy!]

"Well, I have a name picked out, but the monster hasn't told me his choice yet," I explained, "We decided we'd each pick a name."

[Oooh, cute! What did you pick?!]

"I'll tell you at the announcement," I smirked, "Shizu-chan, I guess you have until then!"

Shizuo's POV

~-~Timeskip, 5 minutes before the announcement-~-~

Okay, so there's two choices. [A/N, I'm not putting them because I only have one in mind, I'll tell you the reasons in the ending note}

God, I just can't think! One has an actual meaning, but the other is the one that I was almost named, and I like the way it sounded.

(Still not saying any names!! I already told you I pre chose them, be patient!)

Name One... 

Name Two...

Name One...

Name Two...

Name One... 

Name Two...

"Shizuo! Come on!! It's time to start the announcement!!"

Crap! I'll just say the first one that comes to mind!

Normal POV

Both males stumbled awkwardly onstage. They were in a small building, there were people they knew, including Kasuka, who took some time off hearing that there was a 'medical emergency involving Shizuo', and the twins, who heard that there was a huge announcement that has to do with their brother, so they were intrigued. Then there were so many doctors, both the parents-to-be were nervous and anxious.

Shinra, on the other hand, was ECSTATIC! His eyes practically glowed as he grabbed the microphone, all the cameras turning towards him.

"Hello everybody! I'm here to tell you all about a medical breakthrough! And, to those not in the medical field, you are here because, you are all related to this case!" Shinra smiled as Shizuo and Izaya walked onstage. Izaya's jacket still hiding his baby bump.

"These two are highly recognizable here, as the most dangerous men in Ikebukuro, but, for those of you outside Ikebukuro and Shinjuku, or maybe not even in Japan, these two are Heiwajima Shizuo and Orihara Izaya. As the ones in Ikebukuro most likely noticed, the fights have stopped for a while, and this is the answer why. Well, four months ago, Izaya had, quite recklessly taken the drug I am holding right now," he held up a vile," and, I don't really know the details because I'm a doctor and a friend of theirs, but not that close of a friend... well um..."