Chapter 7

Izaya's POV

Eyes wide, I backed up as far as I could, though still attempting to hide my not-very-noticeable-yet baby bump.

"So, who's so Hell bent on protecting you, Hun? Found a new one already?atsume wasted no time closing the gap between us. His face was inches from mine.

"N-no... I ha-haven't... H-how's your girlfriend?" I regained a little bit of confidence at the ending part, though it quickly went away.

"Don't want her. That's why I'm here, Darling. For you," his smirk scared me more than I already was.

"I-It's too late, Natsume..." I remained strong. Where are you, Shizu-chan?!

"I'm afraid, my dear, that you don't have a choice anymore," Natsume grabbed my wrists, holding them over my head as I struggled desperately to get away.

Shizuo's POV

Damn grocery store lines! One container of ice-cream, dinner, and some Reeses and somehow it takes twenty minutes!

Izaya's gonna kill me!

I growled, opening the door, as his secretary never cared enough to lock it, and seeing an infuriating sight.

The Flea was held against a wall, arms over his head, squirming pathetically as some brunette forcefully kissed him. 

"What the Hell?!" I yelled, attempting to get the man's attention. It worked, he turned his head to me, his violet eyes glaring at me before turning to Izaya.

"This your new boyfriend, Sweetie?" He asked, an entertained note in his voice.

Izaya shook his head. "I told you! I don't have another boyfriend! Just, leave me alone, please!"

"And why would I do that, Love?" That's when I snapped.

"Because if you don't, I'll throw you out! And maybe, if you're lucky, it'll be through the door and not the window!"

He didn't look fazed. That is, until I literally picked him up, about to throw him out the window.

"Okay, geez! At least throw me out the door  I'm sure Iza wouldn't want to witness the death of his-"

"Ex" Izaya stated clearly, "You put this on yourself, Natsume. No, I don't want to watch you die, but, " Izaya's voice darkened, " I'd love to see you get the fuck out of my house."

I'd never heard his voice so serious. Though I showed no mercy throwing that asshole out into the hallway.

"So, you dated that guy?" I asked. Well, that makes sense, who calls random people 'Honey' or 'Love'?

"Six months. Cheated with a drug dealer," He sighed, I could tell he was trying not to cry.

"Well, that is a better breakup than my last couple of 'em. One of them involved fire..." He chuckled, I'm guessing he doesn't know that was actually true.

I suddenly realized something... "He didn't hurt you or the baby, right?" 

He nodded. "I think so... he didn't hurt my stomach... barely touched it other than my face and arms..."

"Oh, thank God, if he did anything to harm the kid he's going to either die, or find a way to live without a spine..." I growled.

"I don't know if that's possible, but I'd enjoy to see it," he chuckled.

I patted his shoulder. " You know, I got some ice-cream and candy. That's why I took so long."

His face lit up a little bit. And he did something unexpected, he hugged me. Feeling like he needed a hug, and he was really emotional anyway, I hugged him back, lightly.

"How about this, I'll take a little bit of time off, just until I'm sure he'll leave you alone..."

He nodded into my neck.

"Also, I don't feel like cooking, so we're having pizza pockets for dinner." 

He just smiled, pulling me a little closer. 

"Sounds good"

A/N So, this is a lame update, sorry. Anyway, next chapter will probably just be pre-gender fluff. This book has like NO fluff and I find that weird. 

Speaking of gender, some new awesome humans voted! It's now:

Male: 7

Female: 1

Male and Male: 5

Male and Female: 3

Female and Female: Nee-chan and I still get no love XoD