VI

-Nick's POV-

As we're heading towards our meeting place, a maid and a guards greet us and told us that Clay is in there.

We entered inside seeing Clay on the couch just laying there.

"Where did you both went to?" He said tirelessly.

"Just around the lower street, looking for clues." I said and went sit on the bean bag close to Clay.

"Yeah but we didn't get much information since they left." George said eating a cookie in the kitchen.

"Who 'left'?" Clay said.

"Uh Clay its just a stranger, George just met her a day ago.. I think" said Explaining to him.

We can't let Clay knows about our findings since he's too tired, He even went town to town just to find her.

"Alright then." Clay said and went back to sleep.

'Phew I thought he's gonna ask who's the girl is.' I said in my mind.

-Y/N's POV-

"Come in!" Said the maid.

I just nodded and wave at them since I can't handle all of this, I don't even understand what's happening.

"Hey Y/N can you wait down here for a moment?" I nodded yes and dad started walking upstairs.

I smelled something good towards the kitchen, seeing a maid cooking while Humming a tune.

'it feels nostalgic as if someone was humming a tune while cooking in our house too. Even tho I never see my mom.'

"Oh hello Miss are you a new worker in the household?" The maid said to me.

"Uhm n-no.." I said awkwardly

"Oh my! I'm so sorry Miss, are you perhaps the daughter of Sir Harris?" She ask me while letting the food cool down a bit.

"Yes I am, my name is Y/N, Y/N Harris." I smiled at her.

"Oh I'm so sorry that I ask you that question earlier Ms.Y/N, My name is Mey." She said smiling she looks like same age as me.

I helped Mey prepare the Dishes and placed it on the table, folding the silverware napkin.

"Wow! Ms.Y/N I didn't know you can do that! It looks pretty!" Mey said as she glance each one of them

"You can call me Y/N, oh about that, I worked at the restaurant so I sometimes do the folding when there's a special event." I said while finishing the last one.

"Who's this?" Said [???] while looking at me.

"Hi, uhm my name is Y/N, I just helped Mey in the kitchen." I looked at the man, he's tall..

"Uhm Sir! I'm so sorry that I let Ms. Y/N helped me in the kitchen." Mey said.

"Papa who's this?" I 'child' came running towards him, while holding his Fox stuffed toy.

"I never see her here, are you new? You're soo pretty!" The 'child' smiled at me. I smiled back and waved at him.

"Now now Floris (Fundy)" said the man.

"Anyways I forgot to introduce myself." The man said while he carry his child.

"My name is Wilbur."