XI

"Hey Y/N, this way." Wilbur grabbing your hand as he guided you around his private jet plane.

After the little tour around his jet we have a dinner since we're the only one in here. Since his other friends are already in (where Las Nevadas Located) the city.

We arrive at Wilbur's penthouse at 8AM due to heavy traffic. (Literally made up the time)

It has a 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. It's my first time sleeping in the penthouse since I don't have the luxury.

I went inside my room seeing a black box with a red ribbon tied on it. It has a note on the side.

'Wear this dress later it suits you.'

Since Wilbur is outside probably going to meet his friends or something,

I open the box and see a black dress along with the heels with matching black designer's bag.

(Damn I wish I was this curvy anyways just pretend this is you and sorry if you don't like wearing dress)

I smiled by his gift and I carefully hanged it inside my closet and place the others inside as well.

I went to sleep since I was soo tired and the event will be held later.

-Wilbur's POV-

(AN: wilbur likes to call Clay as 'Dream')

Hey Dream and Nick, I'll see you later. I said my goodbyes to them, I don't see George around well I guess he doesn't want to get involved at the casino later on since all we're gonna do is gambling and waste our never-ending fortune.

I went to my car and drove home, I call Y/N while looking on the streets, I was about to tell her that I'll treat her in the 5 star restaurant since she doesn't experience much of the luxury.

I decided every trip I take her it will be the best memory of her, well I guess as long as she's having fun I don't mind.

Remembering that my little champion calls her "Mommy" making me smile, I don't know why but I know the fact that I must treat her right.

Floris' previous nanny having a hard time dealing with him, while Y/N took care of him effortlessly, and other than that they're both having fun.

_____________________

"Hey Y/N are you ready?" I said while fixing my hair and my clothes. I heard tapping noises against the cold floor, seeing Y/N walking towards me and stopped midway.

"How's my look?" She said while turning around.

"Stunning." Smiled.

We went outside seeing the limo already infront of us, I opened the door for her and hold her hands as she step inside the limo.

I went inside and closes the door, I was greet by Dream and Nick drinking F/D (favorite drink)

I leaned towards Y/N and whispered something.

"Don't tell your real name if they ask you, use the fake one."

Which she clearly nods as a yes, I see both Dream and Nick looking at her.

"I didn't know you got a nice chick besides you." Said Nick said jokingly while smirking at her.

As Dream elbowed Nick "I'm sorry for that, he's always like this."

"Anyways meet F/N (Fake Name) , F/N this is Dream and Nick." I said.

Nick flooded Y/N a random useless question, while Dream is texting someone.

I put my hand on (the back) Y/N's waist since I noticed her getting uncomfortable with Nick.

"Nick shut up with your useless question, she can't answer all of that. Idiot." I said while he laugh at it.

He started singing random songs while he keep putting his phone infront of Dream's mouth from time to time, his phone act like a mic.

I just facepalm and Lean against the chair while Y/N is laughing at the clown.

____________

We arrived at our destination, Dream and Nick goes outside first while Dream runs his fingers in his hair making it like a messy slick back hair due to the wind, while Nick fixing his sleeve as they walked inside the Casino.

As for us, Y/N pulled back her dress down a little, I fixed my neck tie. And we walked inside.

I click the elevator button which lead us to the casino pit, where most of the people gather, since the VIP room made me boring unless you have a lot of people play there.

We walked towards the gambling table (idk what to call) there's only 1 seat left since Y/N didn't know how to play it. I tapped my lap signalling she can sit here.

She hesitate at first, and finally sitting on my lap as I hold her waist so she can slightly rest her back. I can play with only one hand since I don't mind her being with me.

"Hey Wil, where's the birthday boy?" She said.

"Oh Don't mind him, he actually randomly goes down that staircase over there." I pointed at the grand staircase leading to the VIP room and his office.

Y/N rest on my shoulder as she looked at my opponent, I sense her that she's getting bored.

"Hey Y/N you can walk around in the casino, Don't worry some people here are actually a security on the lookout." I say to her.

-Y/N's POV-

I got up on Wilbur's lap with a slight blush coming from my cheeks, I leave my hand bag to him, I will come back later.

Seeing so many people around, my anxiety slowly going up as if someone was watching me from behind.

I didn't find Nick and Dream anywhere since there's so many people with the same clothes.

I found myself near the restroom area I wash my hands and look myself at the mirror for no reason.

I went outside of the restroom after that. I see a stair which there's no sign of no entry,

"Guess I'll be Y/N the explorer." I said to myself.

I walk up the stairs leading me to a hallway with a rope barrier on the entrance seeing some doors with fancy carpet on the floor, I'm guessing this is the VIP rooms.

You walk (climb) up again on the stairs leading to the  rooftop, walking towards the fence, the view is beautiful up here, but the wind giving me chills since I only have a tight dress on.

"Hey! What are you doing here? Aren't you cold?" Said [???] With a scar on his left eye that stretch to the side of his lips.

"Uhm," that's the only word came out of my mouth as he walks towards me and remove his jacket suit and placed it on my shoulder.

"Thank you, ---?" I looked at him and smiled.

"My name is Alex (Alexis), other's calls me Big Q." He said.

"Oh, sorry. Thank you Alex, I'm Y/N." I said as I accidentally said my real name instead of my fake ones.