XVI

I woke up feeling a little bit dizzy due to staying up all night, I got up I still have my dress since I'm too lazy to change it yesterday. Grab a towel and head to the bathroom.
:
:
:
:
I walked outside my room, I guess Wilbur still asleep. I checked the fridge to see if there's any food that I can cook.

'Guess I'll cook this.' I whispered to myself.

I tied up my hair and starts to cook. I placed two plates while heating up the pan. Ot didn't take a while since this is just scrambled egg and a bacon on the side. I toast some bread along the way.

"Oh, Good Morning Y/N." I turn to my side to see Wilbur still tired.

"Good Morning, Have a sit." I placed our breakfast on the countertop table.

:
:

"Hey, this is good!"

I smiled at him, I heard a music from I'm guessing is someone ringing to door bell.

"I'll go get it."

He nods while he eats. I opened the door to see Nick and Clay behind him texting someone.

"Good Morning! What brings you here?" I smiled.

Nick: " F/N we're going to pick up George. Later do you want to come with us? Oh and also here, you forgot your bag."

Y/N: "I forgot about that, thank you and sure I'd love to go!"

Nick: Wilbur! Hey Wilbur we're gonna borrow your 'Wife' later 'kay?" He quoted.

Wilbur: "Shut up." He said jokingly.

Y/N: "Hey! I'm not his wife!" I flustered.

Nick laugh at me.

Clay: "F/N we're gonna pick you up in the afternoon. Just wear comfortable clothes and it'll be all good." He sounds different with his morning voice.

Nick: "Anyways, see you later F/N." I waved goodbye both of them and closed the door.

:
:
:

"Do you want to come with them?" Wilbur ask me.

Y/N: "Yes, how about you?"

Wilbur: "I'm staying here I need to check this paperwork."

- Wilbur POV -

"I'm staying here I need to check this paperwork."

Y/N lays down on the couch and scrolling to her phone to kill some time.

I opened my phone to see if I got any new message. Most of it from our agency. I tap the screen and re-reading what my son said.

(A/N: Don't judge me for using the messenger {fake} app it's easier for me use this)

(A/N: this conversation inspired by "My Unexpected Wife" {manhua}{I didn't finish reading it})

Reading his message it makes me laugh. I see that Dream sent me a message last night, I forgot to read them.

I read it again to remember what is it. The time that she drove Y/N home. He keeps updating me on what's going on.

 He keeps updating me on what's going on

:
:
:
:
:

- Y/N POV -

"Y/N! Let's go!" Nick told me and I picked up my phone and we went inside the elevator together with Dream.

Clay: "We'll deliver it right away." I heard clay talking to his phone it seems like a important one.

Nick: "Hey F/N I didn't know that you know George."

Clay: "He keeps telling us that your name is Y/N."

Y/N: "Oh! Uhm F/N is just my second name." I lied to them.

We walked outside the elevator and head ourselves to the car outside. I sat at the back seat while Nick is the one driving and Clay is on the other side.

______

Sorry for a short Chapter.