XIX

At the meeting:

[???]: "Are you having fun with your new life Wilbur?"

Wilbur: "Of course I am! Look at me rising on the top! I've been living in hell for the past thirteen and a half years!"

[???]: "You know that your Grandfather did something that damage my whole personality, Right?"

Wilbur: "Yes. He always does cruel things! That's why I live in hell until you decide to team up with me to take him down."

"He's now choosing my Brother as his Heir! Since my father refuse to take the title. Isn't that funny? Is it because we have a different Mom?" Wilbur fixed his hair while smiled at [???] in a psychopath way.

[???]: "Calm down."

Wilbur: "Also, about L/N, your lover, My father confirmed that she's alive. Aren't you lucky about that?"

[???]: "Yes, I am. Now that I know she's alive I feel like I'm getting closer to meet her again."

Wilbur: "You're doing all of this just because your Childhood Fiancée took away from you?" He laugh.

"Well, my Father doesn't know where she is now since he said that they left again. But come one now Clay! It's been Ten Years! I think. You refuse to go out with other women and choose to stay loyal?"

"She's probably having a good time right now! Maybe. Or maybe she even forgot about all of you-"

Clay: "Say one more or I'll make this place your personal grave."

Wilbur: "Look, you got the L/N agency why don't you gave that to Niki since she's her half sister?"

Clay: "If I do that. She'll be in danger-"

Wilbur: "Yes, yes I know! Danger! You're always been so protective in behalf of your 'Lover' what's so special about her anyways?"

Clay: "Y/N is Y/N, there's no one else to replace her."

Wilbur: "Who? Y/N?"

Clay: "Y/N is her name. You only know about her last name since you're not asking questions."

Wilbur: "Y/N is with me."

Clay: "What do you mean? Y/N is with you?" He raised an eyebrow.

Wilbur: "The woman I'm with. Isn't that Y/N?"

Clay: "So you're telling me that Alex (Quackity) has been calling her name when we're at the casino?"

Wilbur: "Aren't they different? I mean she clearly doesn't know you so...?"

Clay: "Your Y/N is Y/N F/N(fakename)."

Wilbur: "Right..Well lucky to hear that. That My Y/N isn't yours!"

Clay: "Clearly you're planning to take it all to become yours, but if you're planning to have her well I have no choice but to fight it."

Wilbur: "Who says I'm gonna take your lover? I already have mine. I can't let her go, my Little Champ (Fundy) would be sad if I let her go."

Wilbur: "Anyways, Hey! Randall! sit over here."

[???]: "It seems that you guys are having a not so nice conversation."

"And also please stop calling me Randall for fuck sake."

Wilbur: "Fine fine, Dead boy."

Clay: "Now that he's here, let's start."

:
:
:
:

- Y/N POV -

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling that something heaving on me, I turned around facing a peacefully sleeping Nick.