XV

- 3rd POV -

"F/N are you hungry? Do you want to eat first before we go home?"

Y/N: "Sure let's eat first."

Clay: "Alright then if that's what you want."

:
:
:
:
:

Clay: "F/N, let's go."

She puts her heels on and Clay opened the door for her. F/N got out of the car and grabbed her bag.

"Hold on." He fixed your hair and put a strand behind your ears and smiled.

Y/N: "Thank you. Kind Sir."

They walked towards a fancy restaurant.

Clay: "Your welcome." He played along.

- Clay POV -

I feel like this scene happened before. As if It's kinda feel nostalgic and I missed this thing part of me.

Y/N: "Are you alright Dream?"

Clay: "Oh, sorry about that, its nothing."

We walked inside the restaurant, a lot of people recognize me and starts to look at F/N which is now a huge deal. We followed the waiter to the empty table, luckily its not in the middle part.

I pulled out the chair for Y/N.

Y/N: "Thank you." She smiled.

I sat on the other side of the table facing her. The server puts a glass of water on the table and puts a wine on another. I grabbed the menu and look at it and it seems that the price hasn't been change.

I saw her drinking while getting the menu, the moment she looked at it she was about to choke.

Clay: "Hey, What's wrong?" I gave her a napkin.

Y/N: "Oh it's nothing."

Clay: "Okay, I'll wait for your order."

Y/N: "I'll just order this." She points on the menu which was on the very bottom.

Clay: "You sure? Nothing else? I'll pay for it don't worry." I smiled.

Knowing that she's not the type of person who would try to drain my money. It made me think that this is the reason why Wilbur choose her.

Because when we're here last year, Nick bought a random girl with him which his now Ex Girlfriend. At first she seems nice but the longer we hangout with her she wants more expensive things even she doesn't need it. She's just flexing my friend's money to the social media. And later on he broke up with her and now she's a victim blaming little b-

(A/N:Remember this is just a FanFic some of them maybe out of {virtual} character.)

Anyways. Y/N manage to change her meal and I called the waiter and tell him our order. While we're waiting I manage to cut the silent.

Clay: "F/N, where did you and Wilbur met?"

Y/N: "Oh, I babysit Floris, so don't believe much about being his wife." She smiled.

Clay: "Well to be honest I almost believe it since you're the only girl that Wilbur manage to invite."

"That's why he wants us to come along with him since we don't do this much, I manage to clear some schedule and its the same as the others." I drink some (water or wine)

"Also, just a quick warning, kindly distance yourself to Big Q. You see, he manage to steal Nick's Ex and later he dumped her. I don't know the reason but Nick and Big Q. just laugh it off, maybe they planned it."