XIV

"Mind if I steal F/N? Or should I say Y/N away from you?"

- Wilbur's POV -

I pat Alex's shoulder and glared at him "I'd like you to give it a try." I smirk as he backed away.

I make Y/N sat on my lap as for Alex. He sat besides me. I hug Y/N's waist and move it closer to me.

Y/N: "What's wrong Wilbur?"

Wilbur: "There's nothing wrong, I just want you to be closer to me."

Alex: "Nah he's lying Y/N, you see, Wilbur is just jealous."

Y/N: "About what?"

Wilbur: "Let's not talk about this nonsense. You can shut up now Big Q." He laugh at me.

Y/N lean on my chest I look at her, she's gaining little interest on gambling.

Wilbur: "Y/N, are you tired? Do you want me to take you home?"

She shakes her head as a 'no'.

Alex: "Oh hey guys, y'all got bored playing over there?"

Nick: "Yea pretty much bored." He scratched his nape.

Dream: "Is this seat taken?"

Alex: "Just sit there already you dumbass."

They all sat down and look at the croupier. We played (Gambling Table Games) for about four rounds.

- George's POV -

I was lying on my bed while scrolling down on my phone to see if Y/N has a social media on (Twitter maybe) I've been clicking a tons of Y/N L/N name on it but their faces are not familiar at all.

My screen suddenly change and I see a caller, it was Nick. I answered the video call to see they're already in Big Q's Casino.

Nick: "Hey Gogy! Look they're winning the bet!" I see Clay, Alex and Wilbur with a woman on his lap?

George: "Who's that?" I said.

Nick: "Who? Oh! You mean Her? She's Wilbur's wife!" His voice are loud since it has so many people in there.

Nick: "Hey F/N! Say Hi to our friend!" He moved his phone infront of her, she waved on the camer while Wilbur smiles and wave too.

I saw F/N as she wave at me, her face change as soon as she recognized me, she was shock that she forgot to speak.

Her face.. looks familiar, and it finally hits my head. She's Y/N!

Dream: "Is that Gogy?" Nick moves away the camera and gave his phone to George.

George: "Clay! That's Y/-"

Dream: "George! Too bad you're not here, look at this. I'm draining their money." He laughs while he switch the camera from the back and switch it again on the front.

He gave the phone back to Nick.

Nick: "I don't know why you didn't want to join us. But I hope you're having fun over there Loner!" He laugh at his own jokes, I just went along.

George: "Nick! F/N is-"

Nick: "She's pretty right?! That Wilbur is lucky to have that chic!"

Alex Talk to him for a second and bet his chip on the table.

George: "No! I mean. She's Y/N."

Nick: "Sorry, what is it again?"

Alex: "Hey Georgie! Do you want to come? We're going to the club next week!"