VIII

-Y/N POV-

"Hey Floris! Be careful you might fall!" I followed Floris (Fundy).

Its been 3 days since we came here in their home, I decided to become Floris' babysitter. Wilbur told me that his mom died.

I see Wilbur is very busy with his work, well he can't even stay in the house for a whole day, I feel bad for Floris, but it's alright now since that little fox has a playmate now. I smiled.

He even gave me money for taking care of his child. This is more than what I earn in the restaurant.

"N/N (nickname)! Look! I found a caterpillar!" I saw Floris holding a green caterpillar on his hand and poking it.

"Floris! Don't touch it like that!" I said and taking the poor caterpillar on his hand and placing back where it come from.

"It might get hurt!" I said to him, he went silent and seeing him holding back his tears.

"B-but it's soft." Floris said while grabbing his shirt and looking at it. I hug him and pat his head.

"Im sorry." I said to him and wipe his tears on his cheek.

"Do you wanna play inside the house?" I said smiling at him.

He nodded as a yes and I hold his hand and walk towards the door.

As I was about to enter someone bump onto me. Looking up seeing who it was, I didn't know his name.

He looks scary, well most people in this house are indeed scary, they're tall.

"Watch where you going." He looked at me and looks at Floris.

"Oh hey there Floris." He said and Floris smiled at him and wave.

"I'm sorry Sir." I said to him

I walked pass him and we went inside the house.

"What's your name?" [???] Said looking back at us.

"Y/N, Y/N Harris."

-George's (GNF) POV-

"Can I order this one, and also F/D (Favorite Drink)" I said.

Leaning on the counter as I wait for my food, I hear someone speaking in the back (Restaurant's Kitchen)

"Hey have you seen Y/N anywhere? It's been 3 days since she didn't go to work."

"Oh Toby came here yesterday to have a chat, he said that Y/N is out of town." Said the manager. I can tell if it's a manager or not, because it has a different uniform.

I guess there's no chance to talk to her at all.

---------
Sorry guys for a short chapter. Still recovering the plot in my head. ( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀)