XVIII [Sapnap]

- Y/N POV -

I picked up my phone while I'm making a coffee. I went over to the counter were Nick is waiting for the coffee.

Y/N: "Here you go!"

Nick: "Thanks."

I opened my message to see Wilbur sent a message hours ago. I reply to his message at my surprise, he replied back.

 I reply to his message at my surprise, he replied back

I wonder what Deal they made. I look at Nick, casually scrolling through his phone. He's really comfortable with me even we just met yesterday.

"Hey Nick, Wilbur is on business meeting. I'm guessing he already told you that."

Nick: "Nope, he didn't." Smiled and me.

Y/N: "Sure~ He didn't."

Y/N: "Wait I'll get my laptop."

I walk inside my room and get the laptop in my bag. I just bought this a month ago since Im planning to go to college next year.

I walk back and place the laptop on the counter and sat next to Nick.

Nick: "Hey Y/N I'll order some food, do you want some?"

I nod and told him what food I want. He got up and contact the FoodXX for a delivery.

I search on my laptop to see what University should I enroll. Since I forgot the name of the school they suggested.

Y/N: "Hmm, what is it again.. X.. University.."

It's on the tip of my tongue that I cannot still remember. I felt a hand on mine while still on my keyboard.

Nick: "Here, let me search it for you."

https://pin

https://pin.it/N1M2nte
(just tryna help you imagine it)

He guide my hand and clicked the search bar. He moved closer to me to see what key hes clicking.