XVII

"Hey Nick are you sure he will find us all the way here?" I ask him. We're now at the airport waiting for George to arrive.

Nick: "Don't worry we always parked here he will find us."

We we're chillin at the back. Me and Nick sat on the car trunk while Clay is just leaning besides me.

I ate a bag of [snacks] while Nick just casually grabbing a piece of [snack] on mine.

Clay: "He said he just landed a while ago."

Nick: "Any minute now."
:
:
:
Clay: "I don't really know why George changes his mind going in here."

Nick: "He probably missed F/N or just in shock that she's with us at the casino."

Y/N: "Either way, is that him on the distance?" I squint my eyes to have a better view.

Nick: "Yep, that's him." They both jogged towards George and helped him while they make fun of him. I soon followed them and waved at him.

George: "Y/N! Oh my god you're with them!"

Y/N: "Yes! Nick told me that they're gonna pick you up so I come along!" I smiled at him.

George: "Anyways. Why didn't you tell me that you're moving here?"

I got confused untill I realized that last month we moved to xx street a little far away from Wilbur's.

Y/N: "Oh! Well not here actually. Wilbur invited me to come along yesterday at Las Nevadas."

George: "Are you serious? I thought I was just dreaming last night, did he really tagged you along with him?"

Y/N: "Why are you so surprised anyways?"

George: "Well a it's a long story. Other than that, He's the owner of the most successful agency below XX and Clay . So you know being a 3rd place is quite hard for him since he's taking care of his child that has a past trauma. He's a very busy person I must say."

Nick: "You sure know a lot of stuff huh?"

Clay: "Well he's (George's) gonna take his father's place soon enough."

George: "Says the one who knows every little detail." He replied to Nick.

:
:
:
:
:

- Nick POV -

I looked at the back to see Y/N and George just having a little conversation trying not to be awkward to each other, I think they're not close enough as I can tell.

Clay is the one driving back to the xx building.

Y/N: "---- yea so that's why I stopped I need to get a job in order go to college---"

George: "-- oh so that's why ---- and you become Floris' babysitter ---"

Nick: "Y/N do you want to attend college next year? Since it's almost new year."

Trying to butt in the conversation since it's so boring and also there's a traffic at the moment.

George: "Yea, why don't you go next year? Pretty sure Wilbur pays you a good amount of money."

Nick: "Yea he did since he told me that His son really liked Y/N he even called her his Mommy"

I look from the back to see her with an embarrassed face.

George: "You should go to XX University."

Clay: "Yeah, That would be great."

Y/N: "I'll check that out soon I guess."

- Still Nick POV -

After a long day of driving we stop by at the mall and went for a shopping spree for F/N.

Nick: "Hey Y/N why don't you get this also for your co-workers?"

George: "Isn't that too revealing for them?"

Nick: "Heck Yeah!"

Clay hit me on the back of my head.

Clay: "Nick remember, this is for F/N's friend and hers."

Y/N: "I mean I can buy one for [???] (Your frenemies)"

Clay: "Why don't we also buy some for Niki?"

George: "Oh yeah! Let's buy some for her."

Nick: "Hey! I was just joking!."

Nick: "Hey F/N! Look at this! Take this too!"

George: "What the hell Nick!"

We were in the [Brand] store it have the high quality of clothes and bags it's pretty much most of the girl dream of. I just pick whatever I see since she's a girl anyways, I think she's gonna get it even if she doesn't need it.

"The total price is xx,xxx."

(A/N: just put any number ex: 69,420 (⌐■-■))

Y/N: "Miss, can I take back some clothes since I can't afford that much-"

Nick: "I'll pay for it." I said in serious tone.

She looked at me in shock since it's too much for her. We bought about pretty good amount of clothes since she keeps putting it back to where it came from.

George: "We'll take that Miss." He smiled and hand him the bag.

I took the other bags from George leaving F/N empty handed. We walked out of the store, some people are looking at us. Most eyes probably on Clay which he gets a lot of attention specially he's beside F/N.

Seeing Y/N really uncomfortable I decided to walk besides her and distract her from the glaring eyes of the people.

:
:
:

Nick: Hey F/N I'm sorry for what happened earlier, I did all my best to distract you." I rubbed my nape.

Y/N: "No, it's okay, I mean together with people like you-- I really need to get a hang of this since we we'll be staying here for a week."

We're at Wilbur's place (penthouse) just below ours. George already in our place while Clay needs to do some work since he handles 2 agency now with other one doing Illegal things. (Probably Dru- jk)

I placed the bags on the couch while Y/N or F/N making some coffee for us since it's pretty late I must say.

----------

Tysm for supporting this story :) y'all the only reason I keep this story ongoing!