IX

Months have passed by Wilbur and Y/N became close friends and he didn't looked down on Y/N (since he's rich and she's not).

Floris (Fundy) came running towards Y/N because he doesn't want her to leave the house, her father's boss which is Wilbur's Grandfather (Phil's Dad) found a place where Y/N and her father can stay in.

(I just traced this since I can't draw it. Here's the original
https://images.app.goo.gl/G7Rb1J5zpGo5KtGe6 )

Alastair (Eret) carried Floris because he's tugging Y/N's shirt while she place the car, Wilbur also helped her move their things inside the car.

"Mommy." Said Floris while pushing Alastair's face as far as he could, I can see Alastair having a hard time carrying Floris.

Both three of us were in shock Wilbur and I look each other as Floris keep calling me his Mom.

I walk towards Alastair and Floris, as getting closer to them Floris spread his arm and leaning forward.

I picked up Floris and calm him down, I laughed at Wilbur seeing his embarrassed reaction while scratching the back of his neck.
-Wilbur's POV-

Looking at Y/N while she's shift besides me leaning her head against my shoulder as she sleep quietly.

I yawned. My eyes slowly closing while gazing outside the window. Alastair drove the car on the way to Y/N's new home.

My head rest upon Y/N's head slowly became tired since both Floris and her falls asleep.

(I just sketch this sorry that I didn't complete it just my skills ain't enough to complete it, also its kinda wonky Y/N's hair is just a random sh*t I put just imagine this is the scene 😭)