XII [Quackity]

"Hey! What are you doing here? Aren't you cold?" Said [???] With a scar on his left eye that stretch to the side of his lips.

"Uhm," that's the only word came out of my mouth as he walks towards me and remove his jacket suit and placed it on my shoulder.

"Thank you, ---?" I looked at him and smiled.

"My name is Alex (Alexis), other people calls me Big Q." He said.

"Oh, sorry. Thank you Alex, I'm Y/N." I said as I accidentally said my real name instead of my fake ones.

___________________________

I saw Alex leaning his back against the fence and resting his arm behind is, looking at him while we're laughing since he's such a funny guy.

An awkward silence fills the air while he's lighting up his cigar. Since we've been hanging out on the rooftop almost an hour now.

"So Y/N," he said as he blew the smoke out.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He said his eyes shift towards me.

"No? I don't have a boyfriend, why?" I asked him in confusion.

"Well then, do you have a friend that's with you inside the building?" He ask in a soothing way.

I don't know why he's asking me this question.

"Well Wilbur invited me in here since it's your birthday." I smiled at him.

-Alex's POV-

Hearing Y/N's answers to all my questions makes me chuckle, that bastard (Wilbur) must have lied to me.

He told me that she invited F/N (fake name) but I was greeted by Y/N, or maybe he just said her name incorrectly and didn't noticed it.

Looking back at Y/N while I blew another smoke out of my mouth. He can't be serious leaving this girl while he gamble down stairs.

"What's wrong Alex?" She asked while she hold the hem of my jacket.

I finished smoking, I dropped it on the floor and steps on it, my finger run across my hair since it covers my eyes sometimes.

"Oh it's nothing, anyways follow me." I said and headed towards downstairs.

"Where we going?" She asks me while she walked down the stairs hearing her heels clicking on the floor.

"To my office."

As I remove the rope and let her in the hallway at first she didn't want to enter but I told her it's fine and I own this place anyways.

-Y/N's POV-

I walk behind Alex, as he hold his tie, tugging it from left to right which caused the neck tie loose a little.

After a minute of walking we reach the end of this hallway with a 2 giant door on the end.

He opened it as he let me inside his office.

(Pretend there's a couch near the door in the picture since I can't find any

(Pretend there's a couch near the door in the picture since I can't find any.)

I sat on the couch which is the closes that I can see. I see Alex texting someone on his phone and after that he walked towards me.

He hand me a drink (alcohol) which I accepted.

After some time I stood up and placed the glass on the table.

"By the way Alex." As he hummed at me waiting for the next word to say "Thank you for letting me borrow this jac- mm!!!"

Didn't even finished the word as I was about to say, his lips touch mine by a surprise, his hand snake around my waist and pull me a little closer to him I tried to let go, placing my hands on his chest as I pushed myself back. It didn't even help me since his grip was strong. It's my first kiss which he stole.

He pushed me on the couch which made me fall over, while he shifted and hovers on top of me. His legs placed on the side of my thighs which made him have the upper hand.

"Alex! What are you doing-" I tried to hit him but he grabbed both of my wrist and pinned it on top of my head.

He stares at me with a lust in his eye, he creases my lips with his free hand.

"Let me go!" I screamed at him, he leaned forward on to my ear as I feel his hot breath reaching the shell of my ear.

He licked the shell of my ear as he whispered. "Don't let your guard down, Y/N~".

He grinned at and let his hand go to release my wrist, he sat up and sit besides me.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" I said and attempted to slap him which he caught my hand and yank it towards him.

"You." He whispered.

He let go and grab a cigar on his desk as he calmly lit it up like nothing happened.

"Y/N, this is a casino. Don't roam around free in here like a fucking lost child." He said in a serious tone.

"Wilbur invited you here, you should be more careful, not all people in this place are nice guy." He cupped my chin and removed it later on.

"Wilbur is a respected man in here also his brother is the one why I have this scar in the first place. And of course it has nothing to do with you." He let out a smoke.

"He also introduce you to me as his Wife. What happened if someone finds that out? His family has a lot of Rivals due to his grandfather's evil desires, he hired his men to kill a certain member in the family in order to not let anyone heir their company. And causing that company to fall down in despair as their family (Wilbur's) stood high." While he sat on his chair.

"You get what I'm saying, is that what if they took you or kidnapped I say, to revenge their love ones." Trying to hold me tears, since I was so shock from all of this I don't understand how to feel nor react.

"That's why Wilbur try to distance himself away from his family because he doesn't want to get involved, that's the reason he lost his wife." He ended. And I went speechless.

"Anyways, seeing that Wilbur lied to me its no big deal, but having you next to him is just giving you a fair warning, since you're so open about yourself." He said as if he was so worried.

He walked towards me and kneel to have the same level as me and smiled.

"Well if you want to continue what I just started, I'll happily accept it." I punched his face which he didn't even flinch, he just laugh it off as a way of joking.

"Shut up!" I look at him.

He walks on his desk and grabs I think a gold chip that Wilbur was talking about.

"Here, you're lucky that's the last one, keep it safe." He said and gave it to me.

"Also sorry about what I did earlier. Can't get enough of how sweet (taste) you are." He said and he licked his lips and wipe it using his thumb with a smirk on his face.

My face heats up. I starts to walk outside his office didn't even bother saying another word to him.

"Damn rich people."

______

A/N
Forgive me father for what I have sinned
◉‿◉