Chapter 2 • Trip

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

- DREAM's POV-
I booked the first flight to California. The earliest flight was tonight at midnight. I immediately began packing my suitcases. Y/N was special to me, like a little sister. I wasn't gonna let her get hurt, even if it was by my friend.

- SAPNAP's POV-
I know I crossed the line. My anger just took over me, I couldn't help it. I grabbed my phone off of my desk and clicked on Y/N's contact name.

My fingers froze as I sighed.

"She probably doesn't wanna talk to me right now..." I thought then set my phone back down on the desk.

Suddenly, Dream came into my room.

DREAM:
"Hey, I'm gonna be out all day tomorrow for some business. I'm leaving early in the morning. Just thought I'd let you know."

I nodded while looking down.

DREAM:
"Did you watch the end of Y/N's stream?"

I shook my head as my eyebrows squished together.

DREAM:
"After she left the call, she told her stream: 'Now you guys know why I don't wanna go to Florida.'"

She actually hates me. I'm the reason why she hasn't visited Dream.

I clenched my jaw while keeping my eyes on my lap.

DREAM:
"Have you apologized yet?"

SAPNAP:
"No, and I'm not going to." I mumbled.

He shook his head.

DREAM:
"Course not...she hasn't replied to any of my texts. You really messed up this time."

SAPNAP:
"I know okay—just get out—" I snapped.

DREAM:
"Sure thing, Snapmap." He raised his eyebrows as he left.

I rolled my eyes at the annoying nickname.

- DREAM's POV-
Y/N kept ignoring my messages for the rest of the day. After a while, the sunset faded to darkness as midnight approached. I managed to sneak out without Sapnap noticing. I drove to the airport and soon, boarded on the plane.

- Y/N's POV-
My insomnia kept me up all night once again. But this time, it was because I couldn't stop thinking about Sapnap. Everything he did infuriated me. I hated him.

"Why does he always have to be mean to me...? What did I do wrong to deserve this...?" I thought.

Dream and George both ended up sending me what felt like a million texts. Dream must have told him about our house. I didn't reply to them since I just wanted to be alone. With my insomnia sky rocketing, I decided to hop on the server. I walked around until I found the house.

It looked like a wasteland. There was barely anything left of it. All of my loot was gone.

I clenched my jaw then I saw all of Sapnap's gear in my inventory.

I walked to the edge of a cliff and moved my mouse over his netherite chestplate. I sighed as I contemplated whether I should throw all of his stuff off the cliff so it would despawn but I knew that wouldn't solve anything. It would just make him hate me more.

After those thoughts, I went to his house and opened the doors. I searched for a little bit until I found his room full of chests. I clicked on each of them, searching for an empty one. Once I did, I pressed the shift key, transferring all of his stuff into the chest. After that, I logged off the server.

A few moments later, I heard a knock at my front door. My eyes widened as my heart rate increased. I grabbed my phone off of my desk and saw the time.