Sequel :)

❥Hi everyone! Author here :)

❥I'm making a sequel to this book along with all the other ones on my profile, all wrapped up into one!

❥A sequal to this book: "Enemies" along with "Falling For A Fan", London Boy", "F.R.I.E.N.D.S", and "The Triangle" 🤍✨

❥Every single Y/N from those books meet each other, and have the chance to redo all of their stories, once they meet me, the author! Once they get the chance to redo all of their stories, on their own terms, it'll change the plot of all the books forever!

As for this book, it'll be:

What if Y/N and Sapnap never became enemies?

❥Others will be:

Falling For A Fan:

What if Y/N never saved Clay from the accident?

London Boy:

What if Y/N never got involved in the dangerous business?

❥Read to find out😏

❥One thing they each decide to change about their own stories, changes the course of their books and futures with all of the Dream Team.

❥The next book will be mainly focused on my first 3 books, "Falling For A Fan", "London Boy" and "Enemies"

❥"The Triangle" will be in the beginning of the book, and "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" will be at the end of the book✋🏼

❥If you're a fan of any of my books on my profile, you're gonna wanna read my next book haha. It reminds me of Marvel to be honest, like all the individual movies then the one big movie where the characters all come together.

❥I'll be uploading 3 chapters each time after the beginning chapters happen. Those 3 chapters will be uploaded once a week!

❥If you only want to read one of the books in the sequal, don't worry because I will be dividing them up for each book. Like "Enemies" for example, I'll name the chapter and y'all can only read the chapters that are called "Enemies" :) But I recommend reading all of the books so that way it's more fun!

❥The first 2 chapters will be including all the Y/N's, and the rest of the chapters will be divided up so if you'd only like to read the sequel to one story, you'll be able to once Chapter 3 is up! :)

❥Plus I wanted to do a sequel for my next book and thought, why not do a sequel for all my books?😌Y'all aren't gonna wanna miss it lol.

❥The first chapter of my next book: "Worlds Collide: Multiverse of Y/N" is now up so check my profile to start reading if you'd like!🤍✨