Chapter 13 • Con

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

• 2 Months Later •

- Y/N's POV-
It's been 2 months since I've quit the SMP. Dream wrote it so my character went missing,
just in case I decided to join the SMP again. I haven't talked to Sapnap since my birthday. I always asked Dream how he was doing and he would always reply with:

"Fine."

I knew that wasn't true. I just didn't understand why Sapnap wasn't doing well. His enemy wasn't in his life anymore, I figured he'd throw a party.

Dream was still staying with me and would stream with George and Sapnap. I never watched his streams anymore because I knew I would see Sapnap.

As much as I was glad he was out of my life, there was still a little part of me that missed him. And I didn't know why.

• A New Night •

After going out with Dream all day, it left me exhausted. I ended up falling asleep at midnight.

•••••

I slowly walked on the beach as the cool wind blew through my hair. My eyes scanned the beach, I was alone. I began to feel a bad gut feeling.

"Something's missing." I thought then felt a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders.

SAPNAP:
"Miss me?"

I smiled then turned around to face him.

Y/N:
"You think too highly of yourself."

He chuckled then pushed the hair out of my face softly, putting it behind my ears. He then held my cheeks gently while gazing into my eyes.

SAPNAP:
"You know what I think?" He rubbed his thumbs over my cheeks.

Y/N:
"Enlighten me." I smiled.

SAPNAP:
"I think you're the prettiest girl I've ever met."

Y/N:
"And I think you're blind."

SAPNAP:
"I mean it. There's no one like you, Y/N...I miss you everyday..."

Y/N:
"I miss you too..."

He wiped my sudden tears off my face then shot his eyes to my lips. I felt myself slowly lean closer to him, our faces inches apart.

•••••

I suddenly woke up as my eyes widened.

"Wha—why did I dream of that...??" I thought, immediately remembering the dream.

I grabbed my phone off of the nightstand to see the time.

9:17am.

"Might as well get up." I thought then made my way to the bathroom.

- DREAM's POV-
I woke up around 9am to my phone going off. I groaned then turned to my right to grab my phone. George was calling me. I pressed the green button then held my phone to my ear while yawning.

DREAM:
"Hello?"

GEORGE:
"Did you just wake up?"

DREAM:
"It's 9am. Of course I just woke up."

He sighed nervously.

GEORGE:
"I didn't sleep that well last night. I'm worried about Sapnap."

DREAM:
"Why?"