Chapter 42 • Finale

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

• 2 Years Later •

❥Recap:
-Y/N's POV-
George recovered in the hospital and got to go home with Dream in Florida. Since the only reason why I wanted to stay in California was because of my house, Sapnap and I decided to go with them and move to Florida. My dad joined us so we could have the father-daughter relationship we missed out on.

Sapnap and I got our own house and after a week, he proposed the idea that we paint our front door light blue in honor of my last house. I was thrilled about the idea so much so that my cheeks hurt from smiling.

We ended up telling our fans that we were in fact, in a relationship. Everyone was happy for us and a lot of people said things like "I knew it" or "It was obvious from day 1".

Catherine was still on the SMP since the fans loved her. Her and I don't talk that much and when we do, we only make small talk. But, I did feel a lot better once she started dating Niki.

It's been 2 years since we moved to Florida and now, I couldn't be happier.

• A New Day •

When I woke up that morning, I expected to see my chaotic boyfriend but instead I saw no one. My eyebrows squished together then I rolled over to my side to grab my phone off of the nightstand.

I saw a text message from him.

SAPNAP:
Morning sexy :)
I know you're probably thinking where's my sexy boyfriend
Well your sexy boyfriend is picking up some things for a date today
So get your sexy ass in the shower cause todays gonna be great :)

I smiled widely with a hardcore blush then texted him back.

Y/N:
U said the word "sexy" 4 times

He replied a minute later.

SAPNAP:
Cause both sexy people, duh
NOW GO TAKE A SHOWER

Y/N:
Fine lmao

- SAPNAP's POV -
I breathed out nervously while reading her last text. I slipped my phone into my hoodie pocket then looked up at Y/N's father to see him take a seat in his chair across from me.

DAD:
"So, what did you need to discuss with me alone?"

SAPNAP:
"Well sir, you know how much I love Y/N." I smiled, "I would like to...ask for your blessing, to marry her."

His eyebrows raised as he smiled widely.

DAD:
"Of course you have my blessing, son."

I sighed in relief as my shoulders dropped.

DAD:
"Do you have a ring yet?"

SAPNAP:
"That's also what I wanted your help with. I wanted the two of us to go shopping for one, if that's okay with you of course—I just want her to have the one she likes you know and—"

DAD:
"Son, I'll stop you right there." He laughed.

After a few moments, he smiled with a nod, looking down at the floor.

DAD:
"I'll be right back." He stood up and walked into his bedroom.

My eyebrows squished together that after a minute, he came back with a box in his hand.

DAD:
"I think she'd like this one." He handed me the box then sat back down in his chair.

I slowly opened the box to see this: