Chapter 14 • Teamwork

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

- Y/N's POV-
To say I was mad was an understatement.

The 2 of us walked up to Dream quickly. I crossed my arms once we stood in front of him.

Y/N:
"Care to explain why you lied to us, Dream?"

DREAM:
"Yep." He looked at me, "You've been denying the fact that you missed him so by coming here, you've proved my point."

I rolled my eyes while a blush ran across my face then his eyes shot to Sapnap.

DREAM:
"And it was obvious that you missed her so I made you two come together so you can make up. So try not to kill each other."

SAPNAP:
"The only person we're gonna kill is you." He clenched his jaw while I tilted my head in agreement.

DREAM:
"You really shouldn't say that in a hospital." He shook his head with a smile then walked away.

Once he was gone, I sighed while looking down.

SAPNAP:
"Is what he said true...have you missed me?" He asked lowly.

While keeping my eyes glued to the floor, I spoke.

Y/N:
"Have you missed me?"

SAPNAP:
"I asked you first."

I rolled my eyes then shot my head back up to him.

Y/N:
"Do you have to make everything so complicated?"

SAPNAP:
"Do you have to answer everything with a question?"

After a few seconds, we laughed at our useless banter. I shook my head while smiling.

Y/N:
"You know, we need to get him back for conning us."

SAPNAP:
"What do you have in mind?" He smirked.

- DREAM's POV-
After being in the lobby for what felt like forever, they finally walked to the entrance.

Y/N:
"Do you ever learn to shut up??"

SAPNAP:
"Do you ever learn to take a bath once in a while??" He snapped.

My eyes widened as I sighed.

"Great." I thought then joined them.

DREAM:
"Hey...what's going on?"

SAPNAP:
"We're going home without this slut."

Y/N:
"Oh really?? Where do you expect me to sleep? On the side of the road?!" She shouted angrily.

My eyes widened as strangers started to stare.

DREAM:
"Guys let's talk about this in the car—" I pushed them out of the doors.

Sapnap led us to his car then after I got in, he locked the doors. Y/N pulled on the handle but she couldn't get in. She knocked on the glass.

Y/N:
"Let me in!" She yelled.

SAPNAP:
"Sorry, no whores allowed." He pouted while smiling back at her.

I rolled my eyes then unlocked the doors from the passengers seat. Once she noticed, she opened the door then climbed in the back seat. Once she climbed in, she slapped him on the back of the head.