Chapter 25 • Date

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-SAPNAP's POV-
I woke up to feel weight on my chest. That's when I realized what happened last night. I blinked several times to wake myself up. Once I did, my eyes trailed down to the sleeping beauty on my chest.

My sleeping beauty.

A smile took over my face as I saw Y/N sleeping on me.

I couldn't believe it. For once, I got the girl. For once, it was my time to be disgustingly cute with someone's daughter.

I ran my hand slowly throughout her hair while admiring how peaceful she looked when she slept. Admiring how she opened her heart to me, how she put her trust in me.

After staring at her for way too long, she shifted as she breathed out. Her eyes slowly opened, her head immediately tilting up to meet mine. I smiled like a dork at her.

SAPNAP:
"Hey sexy."

She giggled with a noticeable blush.

Y/N:
"Good morning to you too."

SAPNAP:
"I'm sorry, good morning to you...sexy."

She smiled widely.

SAPNAP:
"So...last night." I spoke lowly with a grin.

Y/N:
"Last night..." she started to play with my fingers on my resting hand.

I smiled at her.

SAPNAP:
"Did you mean what you said?"

She looked up at me.

Y/N:
"Yeah." She smiled, "We can be whatever you want us to be."

I nodded with a huge grin.

SAPNAP:
"So if I wanted to take you on a date...you'd say yes?"

Y/N:
"If you asked me the right way." She joked.

I scoffed.

SAPNAP:
"Playing hard to get even though I fucked you senseless, twice, okay babe." I laughed.

-Y/N's POV-
Babe.
Fucking babe.

My eyes widened as my cheeks heated up hella fast. I cleared my throat.

Y/N:
"Babe?"

He looked down at me.

SAPNAP:
"Yeah...that's what I'd like to call you, if that's okay."

In the past, the nickname "babe" always felt nauseating to me. But the way it slipped off his tongue when I knew he was talking about me, just deleted all those thoughts.

Y/N:
"Ask me out first, Romeo." I joked.

He scoffed.

SAPNAP:
"Okay, Y/N will you go out on a date with me today?"

Y/N:
"Yes! God, it took you long enough."

SAPNAP:
"Wow—" we laughed.

He leaned down to kiss me, I smiled into it then split us apart with a giggle.

SAPNAP:
"I'm a comedian, huh."

Y/N:
"No you just, I don't know. You make me all giggly like a child."

SAPNAP:
"I'll take that as a compliment." He kissed my head with a smile, "Now, what do you want for breakfast?"

Y/N:
"Doritos." I answered honestly.

He laughed.

SAPNAP:
"I mean..."

We looked at each other for a few seconds.