Chapter 15 • Back

❥Warning:
Includes bad language.

- Y/N's POV-
I woke up in a pool of sweat as I realized I was in Florida. I groaned then rolled over to the other side of the bed. My eyes widened.

"I'm in Sapnap's bed. Shoot, I fell asleep." I grabbed my phone off of the nightstand and looked at the time.

9:17am.

"Did they accidentally fix my insomnia?" I thought as my eyebrows squished together.

Suddenly, I heard noises in the kitchen. I pushed the covers off of myself then looked around Sapnap's room.

It was different from what I thought it'd look like.

Once I stopped examining his room, I made my way to the kitchen. Dream was in the kitchen making eggs.

DREAM:
"Morning." He turned to me.

Y/N:
"Morning." I sat down in the kitchen stool, "Is Dreamie still mad about last night?"

I smirked as he rolled his eyes.

DREAM:
"No, but it was still rude."

Y/N:
"So was lying to us."

DREAM:
"Touché."

I noticed it was awfully quiet.

Y/N:
"Where's Sapnap?"

DREAM:
"Taking a shower."

Y/N:
"I need to take one too. I'm still in yesterdays clothes. I feel gross." I cringed.

DREAM:
"I think he's almost done. He's been in there for a while."

An idea sparked in my head as a smirk ran across my face.

Y/N:
"I'm gonna scare him when he gets out." I giggled and walked away as Dream smiled while shaking his head.

I walked to the bathroom and saw the door was shut. I leaned against the door and heard the water shut off a minute later.

"Showtime." I thought with a smirk.

Sapnap shortly opened the door while looking down at the floor.

Y/N:
"Boo!" I shouted while holding my hands out.

He gasped then stumbled backwards, almost dropping his towel. His eyes widened as he gripped his towel to keep it from falling, making me laugh.

SAPNAP:
"What the fuck Y/N?? What are you doing?"

Y/N:
"Scaring you. I also need to shower too."

SAPNAP:
"You should have just joined me." He smirked while leaning his arm on the wood above his head.

My cheeks grew hot fast as my eyes widened.

Y/N:
"Yeah right, idiot." I mumbled then noticed how close we were.

I also noticed his bare chest. My cheeks grew more red as he laughed.

SAPNAP:
"See something you like?" He smirked.

Y/N:
"N—no. Get out of my way, moron." I pushed past him and went into the bathroom.

I shut the door and could hear him laughing outside the bathroom.

"That was embarrassing." I thought while raising my eyebrows.

After taking a shower, I grabbed a new towel from the shelf and wrapped it around myself. That's when it hit me.

I had no other clothes besides my old ones.

"I really don't wanna wear these again." I thought with a frown, "You could just steal Sapnap's clothes."