Chapter 18 • Beach

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-SAPNAP's POV-
Y/N wanted to be just friends with me. God, did that hurt. But, I'd rather be friends with her than to not have her in my life at all.

Once I got myself together, I joined Y/N in the kitchen. She was getting the boxes out of the bag. I quickly got my phone out and texted Dream.

SAPNAP:
We're just friends.

She doesn't know I like her and she doesn't know I told you about last night so don't say anything.

DREAM:
Wait, she doesn't like you?

SAPNAP:
No.
She friend zoned me without knowing it.

DREAM:
Damn
I was so sure she liked you back
I'm sorry man

SAPNAP:
It's ok.
You can come back in now

DREAM:
Ok

I slipped my phone in my hoodie pocket then a few moments later, Dream entered through the front door. He lightly smiled at Y/N. Her eyes shot up to him with a smile.

Y/N:
"Hey, there you are."

DREAM:
"Here I am." He walked to the fridge.

Y/N:
"Thanks for the food."

DREAM:
"No problem. Hey, we should go to the beach today." He grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge.

My eyes shot to him as I clenched my jaw.

"Great. Seeing Y/N in a swimsuit, exactly what I need." I thought.

Y/N:
"Yeah, sure." She lightly smiled then took a bite of her pancake.

DREAM:
"Perfect. We can go after we eat." He grinned while taking a sip of his water as he leaned against the fridge.

Once we were all done eating, Y/N made her way to the bathroom to get changed into her swimsuit, meanwhile, I kept Dream in the kitchen.

SAPNAP:
"What the hell is wrong with you?" I grabbed his arm so he couldn't walk away, "I don't need to see her in a swimsuit after being friend zoned."

DREAM:
"But she needs to see you like that." He grinned while raising his eyebrows, "She initiated the kiss first. I'm telling you, there's something there."

I rolled my eyes then went to get changed.

-Y/N's POV-
You wore this:

After I slipped on my dress, I put my shades in my hair then grabbed my bag, swinging it over my shoulder

After I slipped on my dress, I put my shades in my hair then grabbed my bag, swinging it over my shoulder. Shortly, I walked to the living room to see Dream sitting down on the couch. He had his phone up to his ear.

DREAM:
"Really??" His eyes widened, "Wow, okay just—"

He noticed me.

DREAM:
"Hang on one sec—" he lowered his phone then put his hand over the bottom of it, "George needs me for something so could I meet you two at the beach a little while later?"