Song Yunhyeong (Romance)

/edited for good/

Song Yunhyeong is your best friend since 2nd grade and you've spent most of your time with him. You feel most comfortable around him and he knows everything about you, next to your mom. He's even there when you first had your period and you were so naive back then, crying while telling him you'll die from excess bleeding. He bursted out laughing.

Despite those facts, nothing neither made you see him as a man nor him to see you as a woman.

Prom Night is approaching and everyone's making a fuss about their prom dates but you couldn't join them because you are not actually interested on these stuffs and obviously, you will go to the prom with no other than your best friend, Yunhyeong. You went with him on all parties and events at school so it doesn't make it less different although it's prom.

It's Saturday morning and you're spending a really great time with your bed when Yunhyeong barged into your room humming your name.

"Go away." You threw a pillow

"Get up, wake up, get up~" He danced like a fool, randomly singing his words.

"You idiot! Who let you in?"

"Uhm, your mom?" Stating the obvious.

"I gotta tell mom to put you on the blacklist of people getting in my room. Especially on a Saturday morning."

"Hey, I have something to tell you." He shook the bed with his constant bouncing.

"I'm not interested." You decided to get up knowing he won't stop annoying you until you do so.

"Come on!"

"Whatever." You walked to your bathroom to do your morning business.

"I got a prom date." You stopped between your tracks after hearing the news and turned to look back at him who's still bouncing happily on your bed.

"You what?" Trying to hide the disappointment on your voice as you resumed what you're doing. "As if!"

"Uhuh, for real! I asked her yesterday and she texted me earlier saying yes."

"So that's the main reason you're here this early?" You shoved your toothbrush inside your mouth after washing your face.

"Of course, why else would I bother?" He teased.

"You're such a flirt! So who's the girl?"

"Well, someone I like." That smile was still plastered on his face, he seems really happy with this.

"That's pretty obvious, duh? Who would date someone they don't like?" You rolled your eyes before spitting and rinsing your mouth. "Among all the girls you like, who? I need the name."

"Jung Sera."

"What?" You nearly choked with the water you're gargling.

"Do you know her?" He took a reading material on your shelf and began flipping it's pages, stretching his body on your bed.

You seriously hate that girl from the earth to the sky. She's an obsessed freak! When you were on 8th grade, she spilled chocolate drink on your uniform at the cafeteria, in front of many people, when she found out that her boyfriend broke up with her because he likes you but you don't even know her boyfriend and you're not interested. She acted like it was an accident and sarcastically apologized but she goes around telling people that you're the slut who stole his guy. You didn't fight back though your anger is raging because you don't want to see her again at the discipline office. Yunhyeong was absent that day so he didn't see the happening and you didn't bother to tell him either because you know that even if he's not the showy type of best friend he can definitely punch someone who would make fun of you, regardless of the gender.