Mrs. Goo (Junhoe)

/edited for good/

"Wake up, dear husband." You sat beside the bed you share, after preparing breakfast, patting his shoulder.

"Hmm.." He responds but he still didn't get up.

"Breakfast is ready." You patted him again and slowly removed his hair that's covering his face. You couldn't help but stare at him and realize,

He's beautiful. Like always.

It's been 5 years since he asked for your hand but it seems like last night when he asked you to be his girlfriend. Sometimes you just can't believe that you are actually married to this man and you are living the life you imagined with him almost perfectly. Well, perfect relationships don't exist but yours feel like it is especially because Junhoe ensures that he makes you happy as much as you make him. The fact that you also adjusted yourself with his over confidence, turns into cockiness, is almost unbelievable for him. And he also knows how to deal with your mood all too well after all these years. 5 years of marriage may be short for others but you both believed that this will go a long way because you deserve to continue forever, together.

You almost lost yourself just by looking at him when he pulled you close and hugged you tight, making you lie on the bed as well.

"Hey, I said get up." You whispered against his chest, embracing him back.

"Let's stay like this for a while, okay?" He whispered back, resting his chin on your head.

You seized the moment of being in each other's arms. It's so true that cuddling with someone you treasure is one of the most fluttering things ever.

"I love you most." His soft morning voice makes thin air run down your spine. "I can't believe you're mine."

"Of course I am." You pulled out and he kissed your forehead. "I love you."

It's times like this that you feel how marriage made fall even deeper for this man you are more than willing to spend the rest of your life with him. Nothing and no one can separate you-

"Daddy! Mommy!" Not this time. You instantly pushed him to separate from his arms, literally, when 2 pairs of little hands grabbed the bed side trying to climb over it.

"Now I'm dumped." He sulks as you removed all your attention from him.

"My angels are awake. Good morning Taejun!" You gave the little boy a peck as you pulled him up to the bed. He ran to his daddy.

"Mommy, me too!" The little girl who's still grabbing the bed side jumped as she pouts.

"Good morning Junhee sweetie." You also gave her a peck and carried her up. But she also ran to Junhoe.

"Now it's me who got dumped." But it's alright as long as you get to see this lovely moment every morning.

"Taejun-ah, Junhee-ya, daddy won't be home for 3 days, okay? Be good to mommy." His schedules are always a mess. Now it's overseas music video filming.

The two just played around without paying attention to Junhoe. They're just to young to understand.

"Hey, you too." He turned to you. "Behave while I'm away."

"Talk about yourself! Don't call all the Chinese girls' attention." He just chuckled.

"I can't believe you still get jealous when even our fans know about us."

"I'm not talking about your fans. I'm saying girls."

"Don't worry." He got up to get ready. Of course, Junhoe's not that kind of guy. He's the type to attract attention but he doesn't care much about it.