Gift (Junhoe)

He's kissing you torridly, deeper and deeper. He started moving down to your neck while his hand traveled on your shirt pulling it up to free you when you came back to your senses. You stopped, as if you were splashed with ice cold water.

"Sorry Junhoe. This isn't right." Stopping his hand, you sat up from his bed.

"Why? Am I not pleasing you?" He planted butterfly kisses on your neck.

"That's not it. I just can't, I'm scared." You played with your hands, embarrassed that you left him hanging.

"No one has ever turned me down." You know that fact clear as water but you just can't give yourself up.

"I love you, but I think we should be responsible at the same time. I'm really sorry. I just think that it's the best gift I can give to my future husband." You looked down.

He chuckled.

"You can break up with me now if I disappointed you so much." You closed your eyes, mentally scolding yourself as you waited for his response.

"Why would I? You know this is why I love you. How can you be such a lovely and dignified girl?" You felt even sorry for turning him down but you don't regret anything.

"Junhoe..."

"I love you and I respect your decisions. That's not all that I'm after." He held your face up dearly. "But I'll make sure I will still be the one who gets that gift. If not now then someday." He pecked your lips.

"I'm sorry. And thank you, Junhoe." You gave him a tight hug in return.

"Don't mention it, future Mrs. Goo."