Committed I (Junhoe)

/edited for good/

"Guys, this is Junhoe." Jinhwan appeared, suddenly with a person you all have seen for the first time. "He's a friend from the dance club and he will join us for lunch from now on."

The rest of the boys simply stared at Junhoe, clueless of what to say. It will probably get awkward and uncomfortable for them but they can't refuse when it's Jinhwan. You started to build the mood.

"Nice to meet you, dude."

He only nodded at you. Princely, huh?

First impressions

First impressions. He seems chic and cool. Looks like he belongs to the quiet side, his somehow normal expression tells you. Well, he's undeniably handsome too but as if you ever cared about looks when there are six equally goodlooking guys with you everyday. You are the only girl in this visual-parading squad that your eyes are somehow numb in categorizing beauties.

Hanbin, Bobby, Chanwoo, Yunhyeong, Donghyuk and you. You all introduced yourselves shortly before walking to the fast food resto outside the campus. As usual, Hanbin put his arms on your shoulder and Bobby took your hand. These two are both so clingy and that makes those skinships meaningless. You're friends anyway, and you're one of the boys. Enough for other people to think that you're lesbian, also the reason why no one asks you out.

"I think it's time for you to treat me lunch." Bobby talked to you as close as possible so you won't disregard him.

"No." You flicked and pushed his forehead away.

"Penny pincher!" He untangled his hand from you and walked near Hanbin instead.

"Such a kid."

You noticed Junhoe sticking beside Jinhwan. He really seem cold. He doesn't even approach the other boys aside from Jinhwan. It can also be because he's adjusting, but how can he adjust if he doesn't do an effort to get close?

You arrived at the restaurant, took a seat. Bobby, as always, sat beside you like how Hanbin- wait, Hanbin isn't the one sitting on your other side. It's actually Junhoe. You naturally started a conversation.

"They're a mess, right?" The rest of your friends are fighting over the menu. "You'll adapt to it."

"How long have you known them?"

"Bobby and Hanbin since high school. The rest, only this year. Those two introduced them to me."

"What about girl friends?"

"Rice over noodles?" Bobby nudged your side. You nodded back, your attention still on Junhoe.

"Zero."

"Why?"

"Dunno. Maybe because I hate dramas." Girl circles can sometimes be overly dramatic over something and you refuse to belong to that. "And yeah, before you ask, I'm straight."