Perfect Man II (Chanwoo)

"What are we doing here?" He asked as you stopped by a men's boutique where your brother, Junhoe, goes to. This shop offers hair, apparel, well almost everything that he needs.

"I'm gonna turn you into someone worth looking twice at." You dragged him inside

"Oh hi mam!" Jasmine, the stylist, greeted you. You know each other since she often sees you with your brother. "What can I do for you?"

"Jas, I need your magic..." You pushed Chanwoo forward. "on him."

"Good gracious," She walked around him, inspecting his messy long hair and loose clothing. "this is a tough one."

"Can you?"

"Why of course! Leave him to me!" She linked her arms with his.

"I'll just stroll around while she transforms you. I'll be back after an hour." You told Chanwoo, who has questioning eyes on you. "Just do as she says." He unsurely nodded before watching you walk out of the store. 

•••••

"I present you, my latest artwork." Jasmine opened the door of the big dressing room and there went out a boy next door type of guy. His brown hair waxed up with a black three fourths top and ripped jeans for bottom which fitted him so well. Totally your style. You might've fallen for this pretty boy if you didn't recognize his awkward manner of walking and thick pair of glasses.

"Chanwoo? Wow." You gazed up at him as he approached you closer.

"I feel weird..." He scanned himself on the mirror. "but is that really me? I look,"

"Uhuh you look great." You stared at his reflection as well, admiring the beauty. "But it would be better without this." You went close and removed his glasses.

"I have a bad eyesight, you know?"

"I know and we'll get you lenses but right now, I'm too hungry to keep going."

•••••

You went to the naengmyun shop in front of the mall to satisfy your cold buckwheat noodle cravings.

"Order is complete."

"Kamsamnida ahjumma." Chanwoo bowed on his seat.

"What a handsome and kind kid. Your girlfriend is so blessed." She turned to you then back to him. You were surprised at the mention of the word. "Take care of your boyfriend. Teenage guys like him are hard to find." She took her tray and left even before you could tell her you're not in a relationship.

You looked at each other's dumbfounded faces and laughed. He's really cute when he's smiling because of his dimples and now, it's a little bit more fine with you to have him around because he doesn't look as weird as he was before.

"I didn't expect you to eat on this kind of place." He changed the subject.

"Why? I love naengmyun."

"You just look too classy for this."

"I'll take that as a compliment." You tied your hair. He handed you the wooden chopsticks and broke it even before you ask for it. "Woah."

"Wae?" He innocently asked.

"You know what girls like?" Of course he doesn't, it was no use asking. He shook his head as expected. "Gentlemen."

"I think I've heard that one."

"However, girls like Lalice hate boring guys. So, you don't have to be a gentleman all the time. You only have to show your gentlemanliness on a very obvious situation so that she would acknowledge you."