38; house party

Clare

"Girls stay together. If anything is wrong come find me or the twins. Do not drink or eat anything, we will grab something to eat once we leave." Cole said as we all make our way inside the house party.

Somehow we got our parents to agree to let us come to this party well it took time to get Iván to say yes but with the help of mom, we got him.

Basically, she explained to him that we're teenagers and we gotta experience things for ourselves.

But our mom did set some rules and told us what to do and what not to do at these types of parties.

We tried to bring along Mia and Selena but my mom looked at us like we lost our mind so we told gang we'll see them later.

I'm low-key happy that Anna is here cause imagine if I had to come by myself with these idiots. Like my only friends are literally my sisters and my mom.

We walk into the house and I can't help but gag smelling the mix of sweat, coochie, onions, and weed.

Anna and I link arms making our way through the crowd and to the kitchen.

"Bro it stinks so bad. Did they not think to wash before coming?" Anna asks looking in the cooler. She grabs a soda and hands me one.

As we were drinking our sodas and talking two guys who both look older than my mom comes in smirking at us.

"Hello pretty ladies." one of them says breath reeking of alcohol. "Yo back up. Your breath is humming." Anna says causing me to stare at her with wide eyes.

"Is that right?" he gets closer to her. In a blink of an eye, she pulls her switchblade out holding it dangerously close to his body. "Back the fuck up and go on about your business." she says in a threatening tone.

They both back up with their hands up in surrender. "I hate men." she sighs grabbing our drinking throwing them away. "Hey! I wasn't done." I say and she goes back to the cooler grabbing two more.

"They were too close I don't trust it." she hands me another soda putting her switchblade back in her pocket. "They better be glad I didn't pull out pepper spray too. Would've got both of their asses." she says leaning against the counter taking a sip of her soda.

• • •

Anna

Somehow we ended up on the dance floor with the smelly people. I've gotten so used to the smell I don't even smell it anymore.

Clare and I sway our hips to the beat and hype each other up.

I felt a hand on my hip causing me to turn around and lawd have mercy this man is fine. A tall dark skin, whew.

"Wassup wit you? I haven't seen you at one of these house parties before." he leans down talking to me. "It's my first time." I tell him.

"That's why. Where you from?" he asked "Bloomsbury" I tell him. "Whatcha ass doing in the hood? With ya nigga or sum?" he says causing me to turn around to make sure Clare was still behind me which she was.... still dancing, offbeat may I add.

a/n: dudes swear you be with bf all the timeeee

"I'm here with my siblings." I tell him. "Oh aight. Lemme get ya number." he says and I'll be a walking L if I don't get his number.

I put my number in his phone all while cheesing hard as hell. "I'll see you around." he says then walk off.

Fine ass probably went to get another girl's number, damn.

"Girl he was cute" Clare says as I turn back to her. "Sure was" I say.

This girl walked up to us. "Hii sorry if this is weird but I'm here alone. Can y'all walk me to the bathroom?" she asked and we agreed cause it's girls protect girls.

"Here I'll hold your drink." I say grabbing it from her then putting my hold over top of it to make sure nothing comes in.

"My feet hurting like hell." Clare says and I nod agreeing. "Feel like they bouta fall off." I add on.

The girl walks out with a look of relief all over her face. "Thank you guys so much. I'm Yasmin." she introduces.

"I'm Anna and this is Clare."

• • •

"Come on we gotta leave." Cole and the twins came over to us as we were seated on the couch talking to Yasmin.

We exchange numbers with her then left.

"Was y'all at a different party than us or something cause I didn't see not one of y'all." I question them.

"Yeah wher- never mind." Clare said looking out the window causing me to look out the window spotting Zayna... who seems to be limping.

"You're literally so gross." Clare said "What? It's a normal thing." Cole tried to argue back. "Hush up and drive." Clare said causing Cole to sigh and drive off.

• • •

whewwww

they think they grown

ima beat them

quick question: do we wanna keep anna or nah???

ALSOOOOO I UPLOADED A NEW BOOK IF YALL WANNA CHECK IT OUT.

another mother story.

with a mafia man thrown in 🌚

check it out if you want 😁 it says two parts but only one is uploaded the other will be uploaded tomorrow.