9-15: Ha!

November 9, 2015, 3:27am

I made a noise somewhere between a sneeze, a groan, and a whaattt. Not really sure what it was for what it meant though. Lol

Can you lol in your head, at yourself, and in a real life conversation? Hmmm…

"Oh, yeah. I'm probably gonna be grounded when I get home. It's whatever though, honestly kinda used to it by now. It's a-"

My rambling was cut off.

"C'mon, kid. You know what I mean." I raised my brows at the tired blonde and shooketh my head. "You mean, you have no idea who the mysterious villain running around New York is and you don't khow to stop him?"

"Oh, no I know both of those things someone just keeps getting in my way. Besides, I thought you were talking about Peter. Lol"

James had taken a seat in the couch and was silent up until now, "Peter? That red kid?" I nodded, "What'd he do? Did he hurt you? Where is he? He won't be living another second if he did."

I laughed and wrapped a loving arm around his shoulders, "No, it's okay love. I was actually the one who messed up this time. And you guys are in more danger than I am. You really didn't have to risk being caught to help me."

"Ha! You're family… so don't talk like that." I rolled my eyes, "Plus, we really just wanted to see if you wanted to get away for a while. Wakanda is always open to you, as is everywhere else you can find us."

"Ha!" I mocked, "Didn't know you were so sentimental  But, Thank you, UC, but I really need to deal with the problems at hand before I bounce again." I gave the pair a sad smile, wishing I could take up the offer.

The soldiers just shrugged, "Okay, well whenever you're ready just give me a call and you can rejoin the team. We all miss you."

I could feel myself tearing up at the thought of being able to be with my family again, "I miss you guys, too." My voice broke and I laughed again, "And before I ball my eyes out, I think I'm gonna get some rest."

Steve nodded and both of them gave me a hug before directing me down the hall.