;; 07 ;;

[[ skyscraper quiff boy, aka luke ]]

i didn't see what happened entirely.

all i saw were the two idiots known as my best friends run into the woods.

i was never a fan of drinking alcohol, but i could really use a beer right now.

or maybe five.

everyone was frantically packing away their stuff.

some were already beginning to drive off.

the two teachers were trying to calm everyone down, but it wasn't working too well.

being the nice guy i was, i decided to walk over to the girl who had blue hair.

blue hair and red streaks.

red streaks that looked too much like blood.

"hey, how are you feeling?" i asked, although i knew she mustn't have been feeling well.

i doubt glass shards in your hands and blood trickling from your neck was very pleasurable.

"besides from being attacked by a psychopath killer, I'm alright," she joked, "what about you?"

i couldn't understand how she could joke about such a topic, how she wasn't freaking out like the other girls.

immediately, i was intrigued.

"i've had better days. i'm luke by the way," i said casually.

if we weren't in the same circumstances as we were i'm almost positive i would've started flirting.

but i had other things to worry about.

my friends. and they're safety.

the girl spoke up, "i'm jordan. now if you'll excuse me, i need to figure out how to kill the psychopath."

a sensible person wouldn't let her go.

of course i wouldn't let her go either.

alone that is.

everyone was leaving, trying to escape.

but i knew one thing was sure.

i wasn't leaving without the three assholes at my side.